[3.3] KimiiG's Fully MF Hiero LL BV. 70+IIQ. ALL CONTENT easily!

yup i got every gem in 20/20, the things is i could cap as much ES at your, so im trying to change to whole build to full ES and non MF, u said we could invest around 15ex to get to 10k~15k ES. Could u please suggest some item to replace gloves and boots.., since im not going MF anymore. all i want is to cap as much ES as possible and kill shaper, because im not a good player so i want it to be really tanky ( never done shaper since i play this game T_T ) and is the watcher eye is mandatory? it cost more than 40 ex atm.
my though is: change amulet to presence of chalula, boots to death's door, and 2 ring quite high ES.
Last edited by tinoryukai1 on Jul 25, 2018, 12:34:04 AM
Thanks a LOT!
"
tinoryukai1 wrote:
yup i got every gem in 20/20, the things is i could cap as much ES at your, so im trying to change to whole build to full ES and non MF, u said we could invest around 15ex to get to 10k~15k ES. Could u please suggest some item to replace gloves and boots.., since im not going MF anymore. all i want is to cap as much ES as possible and kill shaper, because im not a good player so i want it to be really tanky ( never done shaper since i play this game T_T ) and is the watcher eye is mandatory? it cost more than 40 ex atm.
my though is: change amulet to presence of chalula, boots to death's door, and 2 ring quite high ES.

Watchers eye's gives you about (depend on your max mana) 1.5k-2.5k more ES. It cost about 5ex(last time i played). Other mods are just a plus, not necessary. Yes presence of Chayala gives you about 2k es, for boots, i would suggest buying 30ms 150+es. Death's door are good, but i don't think really necessary. For rings i would suggest 2 opal rings with +50 int ja +40 ES. Also + mana is nice. Since Mana and Int gives you more Mana and you'll get extra maximum ES based on your maximum mana. For dps purpose, just buy 1x or 2x stats sticks with 2 mods of "gains physical damage as XX elemental damage and your dps is enough. I did Uber elder with one stats stick this league with full MF gear. Gloves, just buy high ES one. 200+es are pretty cheap in current non ES meta league.

For Shaper fight.. just avoid his beam and balls, other than that, there shouldn't be any danger. His slam hits you only about 7-8k.
Last edited by KimiiG on Jul 26, 2018, 3:38:06 PM
Thank you for the guide. But can you add leveling points (like 40-60-80-100) to understand how to progress better?
"
Reznikers wrote:
Thank you for the guide. But can you add leveling points (like 40-60-80-100) to understand how to progress better?

Hi mate. I added leveling section. Thanks for noticing me.
Hi, good looking build! Can you run UberLab with this build?
"
Dæmonit wrote:
Hi, good looking build! Can you run UberLab with this build?

Hi, i did mine UBerLab with this build easily. Although i wouldn't recommend this build as UL farmer, since there are faster and safer variants out there. Also it's pointless to run UL with MF gear since it won't affect on chest drops. If you want to run it because of the last 2 ascendant point, then sure go for it.

Get 10 stacks of bv while he's coming from underground- > wait that he jump/use that odd "throw up" attack and dodge it -> pop-up all the flasks - > jump on him -> Phase end.

Lightning wrap or Leap slam helps a ton when dodging traps. Traps are much more deadlier than Izaro haha.
Thanks you for making this.
Last edited by Seanj0 on Aug 10, 2018, 9:43:48 PM
I don't have access to reduced Mana for herald of ice. I saw the alternate pathing at the top for reduce Mana reservation, but that still didn't do the trick. What am I missing?
"
Seanj0 wrote:
I don't have access to reduced Mana for herald of ice. I saw the alternate pathing at the top for reduce Mana reservation, but that still didn't do the trick. What am I missing?

You probably don't have gems socketed as i do. It is important to socket and link em right. Check how i did it. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info