End game gear

"
It depends if the chest pieces are any good, if they are uniques they should sell but if they are rares it depends what rolls they have.

If they are rares with bad rolls then might be better to just vendor them for a divine orb

it's a hyrris ire and bronn's lithe i priced them same as pc but i guess it must be different prices
Yeah, completely different player base. It's pretty uncommon that any price on Xbox will match what's on PC. The culture on Xbox is completely different and lack of competition is allowing players to price things at just about whatever prices they want.
"
"
It depends if the chest pieces are any good, if they are uniques they should sell but if they are rares it depends what rolls they have.

If they are rares with bad rolls then might be better to just vendor them for a divine orb

it's a hyrris ire and bronn's lithe i priced them same as pc but i guess it must be different prices

Generally items are priced a bit higher on xbox than pc, less players on xbox so less drops of items, supply and demand.

What I usually do when pricing good items is check the trade market and see the average price the item sells for then price my item based on that and how good the rolls are, how many links it has etc.

Maybe drop the price a bit on your chest pieces and see if they sell?
yeah i guess i am goin to have to drop the prices, as far as i'm aware they are the only 6l of those kind on the market but i haven't even had as much as a cheeky offer :/
neither of those are very popular chests on top of all that.
Hey peeps, it's a me, rangerDanger.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info