End game gear

Just interested in seeing what are the most expensive items people have bought/sold since playing poe on xbox?

The most expensive item I sold was a pair of bubonic trail abyss boots with two abyss sockets during abyss league for 18 exalts. That helped me buy the most expensive piece of gear I have brought which was a 6 link Atziris disfavour for 25 exalts.

Also comment if youve had any lucky drops in incursion league worth alot?
Last bumped on Jul 10, 2018, 4:51:19 PM
So much overpriced crap.
Hey peeps, it's a me, rangerDanger.
"
rangerDangerr wrote:
So much overpriced crap.

Yea some of the prices for mediocre items on the trade market are ridiculous. I brought about 50 unique rings for 1-3 chaos each so I could vendor 60 to get a loreweave and the amount of rings that are worth 1 chaos that were priced at a few exalts was a joke!
Can only think that people listed the price as exalts instead of chaos as a mistake, or they just have no clue what things are worth lol
Bought a Headhunter 3 days ago for 60ex.
I also want to buy a Zerphi's Heart this league, it will top
the HH cost easily.
Had a Skin of the Loyal drop on day 3 in a Chayula Breach. Didn't even know that was possible. Bought a Headhunter after three weeks of solid playing, picked up a Zerphi's Heart for 4ex and recently purchased a Vial of the Ghost for 10ex. Turned that baby into a Soul Ripper flask. I'm trying to get level 21 gems for the hell of it.
Ģood stuff, glad to see people are getting good loot :)

This is my favourite league so far, didnt even level a character to mapping last league I didnt like it atall so was nice to come back after a break to a good league.

Ive had a few good drops, got a shavronnes wrappings early on and got a xophs heart a couple days ago from a breach in a map, sold that for 10ex :)
how long does i usually take to sell higher tier items? been listing a couple of 6l chest pieces for about a week now with no luck.
"
how long does i usually take to sell higher tier items? been listing a couple of 6l chest pieces for about a week now with no luck.

It depends if the chest pieces are any good, if they are uniques they should sell but if they are rares it depends what rolls they have.

If they are rares with bad rolls then might be better to just vendor them for a divine orb
Got a 460+ pDPS jewelled foil for 35ex. On the lookout for a 500+ now.
"

well, did you price them?
Hey peeps, it's a me, rangerDanger.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info