[3.4] Bow Fire Elemental Hit Juggernaut | Endgame | HC Viable

"
JuhlDk wrote:
Hi is the build dead now or is the dmg good to do shaper/uber elder

~30% damage loss, so still very doable.

"
Camaron wrote:

Trying this build, do i still need to use the combat jewels or with the nerf are they not worth suing? ( kinda confused as to why use them after nerf, how do they increase damage after nerf?)
Also how would goin slayer work? pors/cons over jug? this for HC btw

Ty

If you plan not to use them then you can't go Avatar of fire, you can do a normal ele-hit setup using Elemental Equilibrium, but the damage will be much lower than the AOF version.
Slayer mostly relies on leech while as Jug on damage reduction and life regen. Choose what you prefer most here.
Last edited by vvamic on Sep 2, 2018, 3:13:05 PM
where have you gotten to currently with this build? and how fast is it clearing now for you?
"
Revosy wrote:
where have you gotten to currently with this build? and how fast is it clearing now for you?

Don't have very good gear atm or max level/quality gems, but clear is almost as good as before. The single target can become a bit annoying especially if you don't have a dedicated link for it in a +level item, something like a Frostferno.

Clearing Red Maps currently, Surely a nerf but I believe it will still shine in end game, just would require more investment than before.
Hi will really like to see a new video :) and happy is still working :) and why Blood magic? plus hearld of Ash why not replace with Herald of purity
Last edited by JuhlDk on Sep 5, 2018, 10:21:02 PM
"
JuhlDk wrote:
Hi will really like to see a new video :) and happy is still working :) and why Blood magic? plus hearld of Ash why not replace with Herald of purity

Still too early for a video, just got to T15's, probably will upload one later.

Unless I have a decent watcher's eye to use I prefer to go BM. No Aura is worth the hassle of mana management.
Guardians/Red Elders/Shaper down

Using

Frosterno
Yoke--(Didn't had it for the 1st kill but recommended for DPS boost)
Lion Eye's Fall
Chin Sol
With lvl 19/20 gems only

Check profile to see rest of gear and tree.

New Video(check video section) to showcase clear speed, damage reduction & single target(still a lot of room for improvement) in a Chimera Map.

Overall the build is still very strong.

Hey man what about the pastebin for the non crit version? it seems that the points are not fully set for lvl 93 can you update that?
"
FlowMow wrote:
Hey man what about the pastebin for the non crit version? it seems that the points are not fully set for lvl 93 can you update that?

It's fixed now, thx for letting me know. Although it's fine to start with a non-crit version but coz of the damage nerf I recommend to switch to a crit one later on if you intend to do end-game content.

Also added my Delve league character(Crit Version with Blood Magic) POB if anyone is interested.
One question: What about using the Doomfletch Bow? Since were doing only fire damage does the Doomfletch Bow take the 100% and convert it straight up to fire?
I tried it out it seems to increase my DPS.
"
FlowMow wrote:
One question: What about using the Doomfletch Bow? Since were doing only fire damage does the Doomfletch Bow take the 100% and convert it straight up to fire?
I tried it out it seems to increase my DPS.

It doesn't convert anything, it just add's the weapon phys damage as a random element.

Sure you can use it while leveling but that's about it, End game unique bows you can use are either Chin Sol or Lioneye.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info