[3.3] LL Incinerate CwC by Paige - "Watch The World Burn" - Viable for All Content

"
HammyXT wrote:
Paige surely alway bring strong+balance build for community :D

good dps, good survival easy to play.

Thanks alot <3

Thank you. Love you too.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
For the last 5 or so years, i've been searching for another build to make me feel like old Barrage CoC GC/Incinerate did, and this has brought me back to those roots like nothing else has in a long time. The build is tanky, fast when it wants to be and can put out damage to rival plenty of other ones. Did my first Deathless Shaper yesterday like a breeze.

I'd been working on my own Incinerate build, but Paige's is just so much better, why even try to compete! Awesome work Paige, ty for the amazing build <3
"
Akatashi wrote:
For the last 5 or so years, i've been searching for another build to make me feel like old Barrage CoC GC/Incinerate did, and this has brought me back to those roots like nothing else has in a long time. The build is tanky, fast when it wants to be and can put out damage to rival plenty of other ones. Did my first Deathless Shaper yesterday like a breeze.

I'd been working on my own Incinerate build, but Paige's is just so much better, why even try to compete! Awesome work Paige, ty for the amazing build <3

Aweh, thanks a lot. Glad to hear you're enjoying it. (:
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Sorry for the big noob question but I've never played a build like this and still don't understand after watching your videos.

How do you cast/apply the spells of your helmet? (curses and herald)
"
CptShiki wrote:
Sorry for the big noob question but I've never played a build like this and still don't understand after watching your videos.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Blasphemy_Support

The two most common ways of applying curses are either through Blashpemy, which in this case, our helmet gives us for free, or curse on hit.

Our curses are applied via Blasphemy. It's basically just a big circle around your character and when a mob is within the radius, the curse is applied automatically.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
OhhPaigey wrote:
"
CptShiki wrote:

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Blasphemy_Support

The two most common ways of applying curses are either through Blashpemy, which in this case, our helmet gives us for free, or curse on hit.

Our curses are applied via Blasphemy. It's basically just a big circle around your character and when a mob is within the radius, the curse is applied automatically.

Oh... so while leveling I can just drop one of the curses and put blasphemy in there.

Thank you very much :)
Hello, bit of a newb here! Thanks a ton for your build, it is a blast to play and I have never mapped so quickly before.

I am however getting one-shot by a lot of bosses tier14 and higher, and also by the odd +monster damage burst. Running chayula's, 7k+ ES, capped ele res and firestorm. I feel like any decently high shot at me (like standard physical projectiles from the sanguine siren) just wipe me out and I just can't figure out a way to dodge any- and all damage thrown my way (like, I suppose, a good player does).

Is this a learn 2 play issue? Am I just not supposed to get hit by anything? I keep reading the build is tanky and easy to play and am just puzzled by such remarks..

Thanks for your hard work!
"
Grymmoch wrote:
Hello, bit of a newb here! Thanks a ton for your build, it is a blast to play and I have never mapped so quickly before.

I am however getting one-shot by a lot of bosses tier14 and higher, and also by the odd +monster damage burst. Running chayula's, 7k+ ES, capped ele res and firestorm. I feel like any decently high shot at me (like standard physical projectiles from the sanguine siren) just wipe me out and I just can't figure out a way to dodge any- and all damage thrown my way (like, I suppose, a good player does).

Is this a learn 2 play issue? Am I just not supposed to get hit by anything? I keep reading the build is tanky and easy to play and am just puzzled by such remarks..

Thanks for your hard work!

First thing I notice is you don't have any mitigation flasks.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
OhhPaigey wrote:
First thing I notice is you don't have any mitigation flasks.

Yeah, I figured having up temporary buffs wouldn't really help me through the entire fight, but I guess POE requires a different mindset (elder ground spikey thingies trauma here). I got em now and will give it another shot..
im using this as my starter on flashback and dang it is powerful. I went life based for now and picked up a 4l searing touch lathi with cwc combustion incinerate bodyswap and the damage is obscene feels almost like tabula leveling except with a super cheap unique and without the high mana multiplier. Strongly suggest this to anyone else leveling to do this when they reach 60.

I'm not even to maps yet but I can nearly afford my shavs \:D/ (lucky 6l drop and tons of humility cards)

Leveling as firestorm seems completely unnecessary for this build, i did incinerate from lv 12 and as soon as i could use body swap cwc incinerate in a 3l I was rolling fine to 60 when it took off with the lathi.
Last edited by Gutterflower on Aug 5, 2018, 12:24:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info