Incursion Integration -- How Would It Look?

Alva daily is a great idea. Otherwise this content too much intervene in the main gameplay, which is already overloaded with different encounters.
So, any news just about now? I'm anxious to try incursions with my fully beefed up Standard chars :P
"
I'll tell ya a secret

10% - > Alva will spawn until your temple is finished ( 100% spawn until the next temple )

/hops around

What if Alva sends you back in time to find Alva and it creates a paradox that removes shitty builds and sends you back to playing Diablo 1 on the PS1.
Divination Card - Emperor's Luck.
Tbh, for the core game I'd just ditch incursions themselves and make Atzoatl into a reasonably common unique map.

Make it low-red tier (but still give ilvl 86+ bases for the incursion modded items), and have it fully connected with randomly chosen rooms and an affix roll for how many rooms are upgraded to t3 (like 'has 6-11 t3 rooms').

And then ofc Zana can have a mod to do incursions and temple the 'normal' way, forcing her to spawn 100% of the time when the mod is used.
Alva as a Daily would be kinda cool, but still a slog to get to a full temple.

How about this:

Give Alva a % chance to spawn in a map (or act area) and she offers a fully realized temple (white, blue, yellow or orange) of 5 rooms. Once you see the temple, you can choose to re-roll the five rooms for appropriate currency. A second choice would be to add more rooms (random ones that are connected)? for x chaos per room.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
I think, at this point, they should start setting options for players when they create a character what 'league mechanics' they want to include for that character.

So, let's say for example you create a new character and you're presented with all of the old leagues (Except pokiary). You can choose three and they'll spawn in every instance, pretty much permanent 'flashback' league for that character.

So people could build their temples as they currently do if they want. Or have Breach, Talisman, and Tempest going at the same time. And the next character they create they choose Darkshrine, Nemesis, and Harbinger which they'll get from Mud Flats all the way through end game - for that particular character.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
"
BlaqWolf wrote:
I think, at this point, they should start setting options for players when they create a character what 'league mechanics' they want to include for that character.

So, let's say for example you create a new character and you're presented with all of the old leagues (Except pokiary). You can choose three and they'll spawn in every instance, pretty much permanent 'flashback' league for that character.

So people could build their temples as they currently do if they want. Or have Breach, Talisman, and Tempest going at the same time. And the next character they create they choose Darkshrine, Nemesis, and Harbinger which they'll get from Mud Flats all the way through end game - for that particular character.
I'm all for this ^^^^
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
probably the first one altho i will stop using it then cause 10% with incurcion is low as fuck and not really fun anymore. hell it aint fun so far in temp league only shit so far let alone i have 110 maps to run..
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Incursion will not be becoming to core. It was a league only mechanic. Not a good one anyway.
"
My guess is Alva will be a master much like Zana

+1

Alva with a daily incursion. It could limite the number of "temple stuff" too.

Because poe's stuff now is separate in two catégories : temple/shaped/elder stuff and the rest (mainly no valor).

So sad.
Last edited by Ulren001 on Aug 13, 2018, 9:24:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info