Incursion Integration -- How Would It Look?

44c to build a temple that is shit 99% of the time on top of the rng shitty vaals (ive not had one good corruption yet)

No way

10% chance is way to low for how shitty the temple can be with its rng rooms so it will prob just be forgotten

idk how they are going to do it but i hope its not either of these ways
"
Nubatron wrote:
"
I'll tell ya a secret

10% - > Alva will spawn until your temple is finished ( 100% spawn until the next temple )

/hops around

It's a decent idea outside of the spamming T1 maps until Alva, then red maps to build the temple. Maybe if the max temple level is influenced by the map Alva spawned; more negatively than positively meaning it is more weighted towards lowering the level, than raising the level.

That's way better than just a paid for Zana mod though.

Btw, you say that as if it is confirmed. End of debate if that is the case :)

I can't confirm it I'll be in trouble silly :P
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
hopefully it's 10% chance spawn AND it will weigh heavily on the the lowest tier on the 1st encounter.

LOL low tier map spam
People would tire of the low tier map spam trick pretty quickly... and it doesn't really have much of a return. It only came up when someone suggested a 100% spawn after the first one. That's not likely to happen.

Had an idea... how about Alva in the hideout granting a daily incursion just like a master's daily mission?
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Jul 7, 2018, 12:10:45 PM
Having it as a zana mod would be the most practical in guaranteeing a temple incursion.

But it would likely be too expensive to justify the rng.

At a 10% chance you run the risk of screwing the temple level when bouncing around the atlas when working on shaper/elder influence.

Regardless, I expect it to be mostly a disappointment given how bad the rng already is when you get an incursion every map.

Then again, comparing abyss the league to what ended up in standard has left me expecting anything that gets integrated to be beat to death with a nerf bat.
Yep, totally over league play.
I'd also be happy with it being a 10% map-only thing. Definitely don't want to see this mechanic go, that's for sure.
I had lot of fun with last league and also had thought it would come to core game. This league is really fun and templework is nice and rewarding. But I don´t think it would be good idea to bring incursions to core. It is the special what makes leagues fun to play, if everything can get to core, it lose the special fun.
And 10% would be much too low.
I think a 10% chance to have an Incursion (of which you need 11 to complete a temple) would be far too low. A majority of the player base probably wouldn't see a temple until the end of a league. And the players that knew how to farm her efficiently would find some way to rig the system if it was based on entropy, instead of a static 10% chance of spawning.

Have a 10% chance of Alva Valai spawning in the wild with a pre-made temple ready to run. Unlock all room connections. Randomize rooms and their levels. This is a solution I could get behind.
Bring back race seasons.
My guess is Alva will be a master much like Zana. (she is already in the hideout)

So they wait it will work it's like once a day you will be able to Initiate a temple from her making the next 11 zones spawn her until the temple is complete.
"Never argue with an idiot. They will take you down to their level and beat you trough experience."
Shag's idea sounds nice imho, but what would Alva's missions be? Can't think of many ... but perhaps GGG will, and it could be interesting and a good different integration into core.

I personally think she'll be map only, around 10% chance to spawn, fewer incursions but slightly better initial layout (a few more connections and tier1 rooms to begin with) and a Zana mod with guaranteed spawn and - to justify the price tag - targeted incursion.

And hopefully we'll have a little more time during incursions...
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info