Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

to anyone needing RS @SeinSpec and I will share
Hey everybody,

I dont get the whole hype around clusterJewels
I tried a LOT of different possibilities and all-in-all, the whole balance isnt good to me... The thing is that ALL minion Notables in clusters have damage+life, and you basically have to give up PURE dps passives to get these dps/hp mixed clusters...
Maybe people got problems with their minions survival but I didnt invest in it (no Grave intentions) and I never lost a Spectre vs Sirus AL8 ?! (Sometimes 1/2 zombies on rare occasions, but easy to summon again between phases ?)
So yeah, I dont get it, and about my survival, clusters wont add that much either, because once again, you have to get passives from womewhere.. !
"
Thanarchy wrote:
Hey everybody,

I tried a LOT of different possibilities and all-in-all, the whole balance isnt good to me... The thing is that ALL minion Notables in clusters have damage+life, and you basically have to give up PURE dps passives to get these dps/hp mixed clusters...
Maybe people got problems with their minions survival but I didnt invest in it (no Grave intentions) and I never lost a Spectre vs Sirus AL8 ?! (Sometimes 1/2 zombies on rare occasions, but easy to summon again between phases ?)
So yeah, I dont get it, and about my survival, clusters wont add that much either, because once again, you have to get passives from womewhere.. !

Hey there

I have been theory-crafting in PoB for a day now and it comes down to: give up 5% eHP and gain 7% dps, more or less. The rest is flavour, just like you put it.
Finally killed Sirius yesterday and melting anything else anyways. So slightly more speed overall (due to higher dps) for slightly less survivability (a death more here and there).

I was expecting more from it, but maybe the OP-minion-setup has just not been found yet.

On the other hand, the minion-league was 2 leagues ago and it makes sense for GGG to finally pull people away from minions and by having normal cluster setups and OP in other builds, you do exactly that.

Safe travels.

PS: Spectres for Life!
Last edited by Takanohana on Apr 2, 2020, 3:34:12 AM
Hi,

I have a question about the gem levels. I understand the reason behind keeping Phase Run at lvl 1 due to our lack of dexterity. However, why Cast When Damage Taken (lvl 15) and Immortal Call (lvl 16) are limited to their levels? Is it because of being bound by strength or due to the threshold of CWDT?
"
Thanarchy wrote:
Hey everybody,

realy? stack renewal (10% MORE damage) + vicious bite. My BTs deleted Kareem from 50-0% in one shot.

2 large Cluster + 4 Megalomaniacs.

Hi everyone,

I just uploaded a Spectres & Spiders video to my youtube. I used my explosion body armour in Simulacrum for this video.

PoE 3.10 - Delirium League - Spectres & Spiders, Simulacrum and Explosions!

I think this is the best I can get the S&S build. It has 13% life and 3% ES recovery on kill. Poison kills proc on kill effects, proc raiise spider, proc power charges and also proc explosions for extra clear speed. Explosions proc frenzy charges.

You will lose the 5th spectres, so if you want better boss killing, stick to +1 delve body armour. Or have both.

The boss leap slammed me from offscreen so no deathless run :( I think the patch fixes this, though.

"
Fixed a bug where monsters with the Crushing Leap Delirium modifier could track your location even after you ran until it was off-screen, allowing it to Leap Slam towards you unexpectedly.

The body armour was crafted with Crusader explosion and Conqueror life recovery.

I used up my chromes with 2-blue + 1green craft, so I had to use 2b2r2g. The best combo is 3b1r2g. Or try Vorici 3 for white sockets.

I'm also using Grip for more cold damage and changed curse to Frostbite for extra freeze chance.

Cluster Jewels:
1x 8-passive large - feasting fiends, renewal, 2 sockets
2x 4-passive medium - renewal, 1 socket
2x 2-passsive small - cold-blooded killer

By the way, I'm using Redemption Sentries.

🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Last edited by kayella on Apr 2, 2020, 5:32:16 AM
"
Axyrus wrote:
"
Axyrus wrote:

Hi all, I am looking for advice on what to upgrade next using the EB/MOM build with RS.

I was thinking about multimodding the wand for trigger and minion damage or the chest for Life, Extra energy shield, and a resists, or the amulet for life, energy shield and a resist.

other than that I am not sure where to go next. Any advice is appreciated.

still looking for advice on what to upgrade next.

I would say that you are already in high end build.

What is still can be done:
- Find the gloves with blind support.
- Respec Grave Intentions - you do not have chaos damage
- add aditional curse and make ele weaknes/projectile weakness(by crafting the chest or awakened curse on hit lvl 5 or unique cursed amulet)
- Take storm brand instead of arma brand
- add elemental army to the zombies - more damage to spectres
- You have lvl 26 spectres - for what? Lvl 84 and lvl 83 spectres does not give so much difference. I would propose to take some unique amulet for different purposes, aul's uprising for zealotry, or unique jinxed juju with additional curse, or just good talisman with increased maximum life roll. Or you can make more damage wand by having 90% increased damage and high roll cast speed, but as for me, amulet would be mor interesting
"
icovex wrote:
"
Axyrus wrote:
"
Axyrus wrote:

Hi all, I am looking for advice on what to upgrade next using the EB/MOM build with RS.

I was thinking about multimodding the wand for trigger and minion damage or the chest for Life, Extra energy shield, and a resists, or the amulet for life, energy shield and a resist.

other than that I am not sure where to go next. Any advice is appreciated.

still looking for advice on what to upgrade next.

I would say that you are already in high end build.

What is still can be done:
- Find the gloves with blind support.
- Respec Grave Intentions - you do not have chaos damage
- add aditional curse and make ele weaknes/projectile weakness(by crafting the chest or awakened curse on hit lvl 5 or unique cursed amulet)
- Take storm brand instead of arma brand
- add elemental army to the zombies - more damage to spectres
- You have lvl 26 spectres - for what? Lvl 84 and lvl 83 spectres does not give so much difference. I would propose to take some unique amulet for different purposes, aul's uprising for zealotry, or unique jinxed juju with additional curse, or just good talisman with increased maximum life roll. Or you can make more damage wand by having 90% increased damage and high roll cast speed, but as for me, amulet would be mor interesting

May I know why storm brand instead or arma for EE?
Can I use firestorm to proc EE?
Spectre is EVF/RS
"
kayella wrote:

Great job, and nice video!

So, after all, what you suggest as links for bossing and mapping using RS?
Is it worth to use RS for Sirus A8?

Thanks.
Last edited by RawDamage on Apr 2, 2020, 5:47:42 AM
"
kayella wrote:

Hi everyone,

I just uploaded a Spectres & Spiders video to my youtube. I used my explosion body armour in Simulacrum for this video.

PoE 3.10 - Delirium League - Spectres & Spiders, Simulacrum and Explosions!

I think this is the best I can get the S&S build. It has 13% life and 3% ES recovery on kill. Poison kills proc on kill effects, proc raiise spider, proc power charges and also proc explosions for extra clear speed. Explosions proc frenzy charges.

You will lose the 5th spectres, so if you want better boss killing, stick to +1 delve body armour. Or have both.

The boss leap slammed me from offscreen so no deathless run :( I think the patch fixes this, though.

"
Fixed a bug where monsters with the Crushing Leap Delirium modifier could track your location even after you ran until it was off-screen, allowing it to Leap Slam towards you unexpectedly.

The body armour was crafted with Crusader explosion and Conqueror life recovery.

I used up my chromes with 2-blue + 1green craft, so I had to use 2b2r2g. The best combo is 3b1r2g. Or try Vorici 3 for white sockets.

I'm also using Grip for more cold damage and changed curse to Frostbite for extra freeze chance.

Cluster Jewels:
1x 8-passive large - feasting fiends, renewal, 2 sockets
2x 4-passive medium - renewal, 1 socket
2x 2-passsive small - cold-blooded killer

That is a nice run!

I am torn between going explosion chest or +1 spec chest.
May I know what is the pros and cons for each?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info