Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
speckbrot wrote:
Hi Guys!

Sry if it got already clarified but how do I get redemption sentinels? I cant seem to find them or find informations on where to get them :(

You can get them from maps with Redeemer (blue) influence.
"
speckbrot wrote:
Hi Guys!

Sry if it got already clarified but how do I get redemption sentinels? I cant seem to find them or find informations on where to get them :(

You can find them in a map that has the redeemer influence spawned on it. The redemption sentries will be one of the blue special redeemer monster packs. I've been told that you can't desecrate in the map to get the corpse, you have to actually clear the map and find one in the packs you killed.

I'm at a point in my atlas where I need tier 14-16 maps to spawn influence, but don't actually have any of those maps, so I couldn't spawn the influence myself. I popped into a couple global channels and asked if someone had the spawn and I could jump in their map. I got a response fairly quickly.
"
tenw30d wrote:
I popped into a couple global channels and asked if someone had the spawn and I could jump in their map.

Also you can ask any necromancer(check poe ninja builds and find who play RS, just check supporting gems - vic proj or pierce) to inv you and just go to HO and desecrate spectres there.
Can someone explain the process of using an alt to spawn spectres in the instance you lose them ?

"
SPYDER680 wrote:
Can someone explain the process of using an alt to spawn spectres in the instance you lose them ?

Not sure about using an alt to spawn spectres in the instance. But I know that if you use desecrate in your hideout, the spectres that you last summoned will appear.
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but I used to be able to spawn Redemption Sentry spectres in my hideout but I no longer can.

I had been using Slave Drivers and I'm just now switching to Spiders + RS so I made sure to raise a few Redemption Sentries from a Redeemer map a few days ago.

I brought them in to my hideout. I cast Desecrate a few times. I raised another one of them from my hideout, everything was good. Then I switched back to SD because I didn't have the gear to switch to RS.

Now I can't for the life of me desecrate a Redemption Sentry from my (same) hideout. ):

EDIT: What do I need to do to make sure I can desecrate a Redemption Sentry in my hideout again (assuming I can find a kind soul to give me one of theirs)? Just log out with RS raised in my hideout or something else specific? Thanks!
Last edited by Orbu on Apr 1, 2020, 8:22:08 PM
"
kayella wrote:
"
RaPsKa wrote:
Thanks Kay. Really noticed a big difference using RS over other spectres im also using

many auras from spores give added phys dmg which is nice (also saved me alot of passives with anoint. Great for mapping/delve/metamorph

Are the spores consistent?

I'm using old school Grip for a straight 20% more cold damage.

I also switched to Frostbite for extra freeze chance. Can help to freeze lock bosses.

Hi Kays,if I able to find a better stat on glove which is Minions deal 29% increased Damage. Is it better to replace grip? And what is the difference minion between this 2 stats minion deal increase dmg and minion deal more 20% cold dmg?
"
SPYDER680 wrote:

I use spectre banks. It's pretty simple!

2 spectres:
Level a new witch to 28. Path to Death Attunement.

4 spectres:
Level to 40. equip 2x Midnight Bargain.

7 spectres:
Level to 68. equip 2x Midnight, Bones of Ullr, +1 delve body, +3 minion helmet. Put RS20 in helmet with Emp3.

When you want to use the bank, open a map with your main character. This will keep your HO instance. Log into your bank, and go into your HO. The spectres will be added to the desecrate list. You can log back into your main and raise a spectre.

Note that if you don't open a map first, your HO will refresh between login and you lose the desecrate list.

Would you like me to post a video about it?
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Last edited by kayella on Apr 1, 2020, 8:36:12 PM
"
kayella wrote:
"
SPYDER680 wrote:

I use spectre banks. It's pretty simple!

2 spectres:
Level a new witch to 28. Path to Death Attunement.

4 spectres:
Level to 40. equip 2x Midnight Bargain.

7 spectres:
Level to 68. equip 2x Midnight, Bones of Ullr, +1 delve body, +3 minion helmet. Put RS20 in helmet with Emp3.

When you want to use the bank, open a map with your main character. This will keep your HO instance. Log into your bank, and go into your HO. The spectres will be added to the desecrate list. You can log back into your main and raise a spectre.

Note that if you don't open a map first, your HO will refresh between login and you lose the desecrate list.

Would you like me to post a video about it?

Very good to know, i never thought about this or knew about this.

Thank you very much!

Mainly Wanting to get EVF and the new Archers banked as they are a little time gated.
How reliable are the explosion procs from Crusader chest with poison support?

I've been saving up currency and sitting on about 20ex and trying to figure out if I wanna go that route or skip it and get a +1 spectre chest.

Currently I'm playing S&S with RS and the clear is insanely good, but I'm just trying to figure out which direction to go for endgame.

Anyone have experience with both chests with RS?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info