Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
kayella wrote:
"
leslisone2 wrote:
"
aScrollerBoy wrote:
I finally have 5ex saved up, can someone explain to me exactly how I'm supposed to use that money to get the delve body armor from the spiders+spectres section? I don't know the first thing about delve or crafting or meta crafting. what even makes a body armor a "delve" one?

to simplify things for this build, delve chests are those that have a +1 to maximum number of spectres mod already on them. they cant be crafted and that mod only drops inside delve minion nodes.
here are some examples of a delve chest https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/05jmbSg

to make things easier for you in colouring u should look for an int base(just put min 1 under es).

if u wanna go all out and craft something like what kay has, u have to
1. delve chest with +1 spec with high hp base
2. annul everything else off (risky since the delve mod can be annulled off) (2 prefix 0 suffix)
3. multimod (2 prefix 1 suffix)
4. craft life as extra es (3 prefix 1 suffix)
5. hunter orb and hope for offering mod (3 prefix 2 suffix)
6. craft dual res (3 prefix 3 suffix)
7(optional). hillock bench from syndicate to get high quality
8. 6 link

if your chest already has 1 high res on it u can leave it, just make sure it has 3 prefixes before slamming the hunter orb

not cheap to make since step 1 already costs quite a bit and u might have to repeat a few tries if the annul goes wrong.

the offering mod is optional imo, just bis

pls correct me if i screw up somewhere, 3am here.

Hillock wouuld be step 3. Then bench craft quality. Then try to 6-link. Extra quality for better chance to 6-link!

I recorded some videos for endgame body craft for uploading to my channel. I should finish it

so let me get this straight, I have to repeat step 2 multiple times, buying lots of +1 spectre delve bodies and hoping I don't ruin it with annul? that sounds really expensive, the hunter orb step also sounds really expensive. I also assume this means I'll have to find better tier crafting recipes than the ones I have. I really hope you have time to upload a video on crafting soon!
Hello all & Kay

Sorry if the question has been asked multiple time but what is exactly the large cluster jewel I have to install in order to open the right side of PoB

(at 2:06 of PoE 3.10 - Delirium League - Spectre Summoner - EB & MoM - mini build guide on you tube)

I've tried some but I never have the same design seen in the video

THank you
"
aScrollerBoy wrote:

so let me get this straight, I have to repeat step 2 multiple times, buying lots of +1 spectre delve bodies and hoping I don't ruin it with annul? that sounds really expensive, the hunter orb step also sounds really expensive. I also assume this means I'll have to find better tier crafting recipes than the ones I have. I really hope you have time to upload a video on crafting soon!

nah you craft/add prefixes cannot be changed like kay said
and than scour it
it will remove all suffixes and you can start over with trying to get the suffix
Last edited by Rehbock on Apr 1, 2020, 12:39:36 PM

Hi all, I am looking for advice on what to upgrade next using the EB/MOM build with RS.

I was thinking about multimodding the wand for trigger and minion damage or the chest for Life, Extra energy shield, and a resists, or the amulet for life, energy shield and a resist.

other than that I am not sure where to go next. Any advice is appreciated.
"
Axyrus wrote:

Hi all, I am looking for advice on what to upgrade next using the EB/MOM build with RS.

I was thinking about multimodding the wand for trigger and minion damage or the chest for Life, Extra energy shield, and a resists, or the amulet for life, energy shield and a resist.

I d start working on cluster jewels, the gain is massive.

edit : nvm sorry I was looking at someone else tree x) Your ring seems a bit low on the life side.
Last edited by Stanelis1 on Apr 1, 2020, 1:30:51 PM
"
Stanelis1 wrote:
"
Axyrus wrote:

I already have renewal x2 feasting fiends x2 surging vitality and kitava cluster jewel setup.
"
Axyrus wrote:
"
Stanelis1 wrote:
"
Axyrus wrote:

I already have renewal x2 feasting fiends x2 surging vitality and kitava cluster jewel setup.

Yeah sorry I didn't have the right tree on screen when I commented..
Hello

Isn't awakened elemental damage with attacks better than damage on full life?
Just wondering...
IG: LastBOSSop
"
kayella wrote:
"
RaPsKa wrote:

idea regarding links for RS? just swapping out GMP and Peirce for
on bosses

would this be best?

Non spider build.

If you are using a +1 delve chest:

Mapping:

Against bosses, swap in Vicious Proj and Hypo.

-

If you use Lioneye:

Mapping:

Against bosses, swap GMP and Hypo.

-

Hypo is better than Cold Pen.
Cold Pen only improves cold damage, but they do 25% phys as well.
Hypo boosts all damage.

Why we use pierce but not chain?
Last edited by DarkLuckk on Apr 1, 2020, 3:44:20 PM
Hi Guys!

Sry if it got already clarified but how do I get redemption sentinels? I cant seem to find them or find informations on where to get them :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info