Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Would be amazing if they add all the new spectres in POB. A lot of itemization, skill supports and the new cluster jewels are only guesswork so far since we can't know for sure what the optimal set up would be. I have a bunch of currency I could invest but I am unsure what to get since I don't want to invest multiple exalts into things that I will replace somewhat soon once we get the spectres in POB and can min/max.

Does anyone know how someone would go about adding Redemption Sentry in current POB?
How do you deal with curses?
what is the best lab enchant on gloves and boots?
got 10% movment if not hit on boots but no idea what to look after on gloves
(playing with RS no spider build)

Thanks! ^^
"
kayella wrote:

Hi everyone,

I just uploaded a Spectres & Spiders video to my youtube. I used my explosion body armour in Simulacrum for this video.

PoE 3.10 - Delirium League - Spectres & Spiders, Simulacrum and Explosions!

I think this is the best I can get the S&S build. It has 13% life and 3% ES recovery on kill. Poison kills proc on kill effects, proc raiise spider, proc power charges and also proc explosions for extra clear speed. Explosions proc frenzy charges.

You will lose the 5th spectres, so if you want better boss killing, stick to +1 delve body armour. Or have both.

The boss leap slammed me from offscreen so no deathless run :( I think the patch fixes this, though.

"
Fixed a bug where monsters with the Crushing Leap Delirium modifier could track your location even after you ran until it was off-screen, allowing it to Leap Slam towards you unexpectedly.

The body armour was crafted with Crusader explosion and Conqueror life recovery.

I used up my chromes with 2-blue + 1green craft, so I had to use 2b2r2g. The best combo is 3b1r2g. Or try Vorici 3 for white sockets.

I'm also using Grip for more cold damage and changed curse to Frostbite for extra freeze chance.

Cluster Jewels:
1x 8-passive large - feasting fiends, renewal, 2 sockets
2x 4-passive medium - renewal, 1 socket
2x 2-passsive small - cold-blooded killer

By the way, I'm using Redemption Sentries.

Great vid, thanks Kay!!
"
leorina1990 wrote:

That is a nice run!

I am torn between going explosion chest or +1 spec chest.
May I know what is the pros and cons for each?

I'm actually in the same boat man. I've been sitting on currency for awhile and can't decide if I wanna go with explosion chest or pick up the extra spectre. I need to pull the trigger on something but can't.

Flip a coin? Magic 8 ball? Phone a friend? lol
Last edited by Severinze on Apr 2, 2020, 6:12:20 PM
"
icovex wrote:
"
Axyrus wrote:
"
Axyrus wrote:

Hi all, I am looking for advice on what to upgrade next using the EB/MOM build with RS.

I was thinking about multimodding the wand for trigger and minion damage or the chest for Life, Extra energy shield, and a resists, or the amulet for life, energy shield and a resist.

other than that I am not sure where to go next. Any advice is appreciated.

still looking for advice on what to upgrade next.

I would say that you are already in high end build.

What is still can be done:
- Find the gloves with blind support.
- Respec Grave Intentions - you do not have chaos damage
- add aditional curse and make ele weaknes/projectile weakness(by crafting the chest or awakened curse on hit lvl 5 or unique cursed amulet)
- Take storm brand instead of arma brand
- add elemental army to the zombies - more damage to spectres
- You have lvl 26 spectres - for what? Lvl 84 and lvl 83 spectres does not give so much difference. I would propose to take some unique amulet for different purposes, aul's uprising for zealotry, or unique jinxed juju with additional curse, or just good talisman with increased maximum life roll. Or you can make more damage wand by having 90% increased damage and high roll cast speed, but as for me, amulet would be mor interesting

Quick thing - Unholy Might grants 30% of Physical damage as extra Chaos, Redemption Sentry deal Physical converted to Cold so you're getting 30% of Physical as extra Chaos so it's not a bad node to have afaik

That and it makes it a whole lot easier for your spectres to be at full life for double damage / damage on full life purposes, so it's a decent node
Last edited by Pedro3051 on Apr 2, 2020, 5:28:21 PM

This. GI good node for this. Also do RS scale off attack speed or is my understanding that they cant attack sooner then (cast time 1sec)??

https://poedb.tw/us/mon.php?n=Redemption+Sentry
What would the setup be for "the best combo is 3b1r2g" ?
"
Pragmatics wrote:
What would the setup be for "the best combo is 3b1r2g" ?

For Sentries? RS + Minion Dmg + Deathmark + Damage on Full Life

The 2 greens depend on bossing or mapping:

Mapping = GMP + Pierce

Bossing = Hypothermia + Vicious Proj
"
icovex wrote:
"
Axyrus wrote:
"
Axyrus wrote:

Hi all, I am looking for advice on what to upgrade next using the EB/MOM build with RS.

I was thinking about multimodding the wand for trigger and minion damage or the chest for Life, Extra energy shield, and a resists, or the amulet for life, energy shield and a resist.

other than that I am not sure where to go next. Any advice is appreciated.

still looking for advice on what to upgrade next.

I would say that you are already in high end build.

What is still can be done:
- Find the gloves with blind support.
- Respec Grave Intentions - you do not have chaos damage
- add aditional curse and make ele weaknes/projectile weakness(by crafting the chest or awakened curse on hit lvl 5 or unique cursed amulet)
- Take storm brand instead of arma brand
- add elemental army to the zombies - more damage to spectres
- You have lvl 26 spectres - for what? Lvl 84 and lvl 83 spectres does not give so much difference. I would propose to take some unique amulet for different purposes, aul's uprising for zealotry, or unique jinxed juju with additional curse, or just good talisman with increased maximum life roll. Or you can make more damage wand by having 90% increased damage and high roll cast speed, but as for me, amulet would be mor interesting

Is the point of grave intentions not to get the extra energy shield to ensure full life spetres for damage on full life and renewal?

how do i craft chest for extra curse?

why storm brand instead of arma?

would you suggest dropping the stone golem for ele army?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info