Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
Triapka wrote:
I'm currently working towards 6-L to move to red maps.
And i don't see a single reason to take rare chest instead of vis mortis unless it has GG life and ES rolls together (probably not reachable for me with a couple of ex budget). ES on Vis Mortis is too high to compensate it.
Am i missing smth?

Well, i dont think ES is actually any good as effective HP here, when it matters you probably will not have any shield already anyway - at least in my case, i only have like 650, as i droped these ES nodes in tree too. Not sure if people here have enough ES to actually make any difference?

So right now i'm trying to craft this, it was painfull to get the right colours, but if i'll be able to link it, i will drop Vis Mortis for sure - it has 2 free suffixes, so hopefully i'll be able to double veil it too.

Im at over 8k Ehp with a VM right now... Thats plenty for 99% of the content. Those crafted chests feel like a big currency sink to me. I guess if you rich lol...

FYI... Nice chest.

NS

"
evilmindcz wrote:
"
Triapka wrote:
I'm currently working towards 6-L to move to red maps.
And i don't see a single reason to take rare chest instead of vis mortis unless it has GG life and ES rolls together (probably not reachable for me with a couple of ex budget). ES on Vis Mortis is too high to compensate it.
Am i missing smth?

Well, i dont think ES is actually any good as effective HP here, when it matters you probably will not have any shield already anyway - at least in my case, i only have like 650, as i droped these ES nodes in tree too. Not sure if people here have enough ES to actually make any difference?

So right now i'm trying to craft this, it was painfull to get the right colours, but if i'll be able to link it, i will drop Vis Mortis for sure - it has 2 free suffixes, so hopefully i'll be able to double veil it too.

Why is the unset ring so important for double curse defensive setup? zealotry still takes 50% mana and the ring does not reduce the mana taken by the aura iirc?
"
Karathis wrote:
Why is the unset ring so important for double curse defensive setup? zealotry still takes 50% mana and the ring does not reduce the mana taken by the aura iirc?

You need the socket
"
ententrainor wrote:
"
so for now im using solar guard and just got a vis mortis. the gem links in the guide are those for CFE or do they also work for solar guards?

When you are using solar guards you have to change Faster Projectiles with Greater Multiple Projectiles.

"
kayella wrote:
"
Triapka wrote:

A well crafted rare chest can take life roll and/or +1 curse (and resistances).

Really? It is prossible to have both on the chest? Searched all leagues, found nothing. +1 spectre rare chest can only be dropped, am I right? Or is there a way to craft it by myself? And how would it be possible to get +1 curse too?

edit: found the answer by myself. I need a chest with +1spectre from delve, then I have to annul it to only +1spectre ooor +1spectre and existing good rolls. Then multimod, then bestiary craft and so on. Holy shit, I need that chest. :D

Yes, or same mechanic as with a wand craft. Both gambling with annul and that work. ES is pretty useless imo compared to life unless it's es specific build direction
Beware though Curse enchant costs 3 Ex itself only.

Last edited by Tusk_Luv on Mar 20, 2019, 4:28:43 PM
New player here, second season. I`m sorry if some of my questions sounds stupid. I don`t know any better :D Also i got my first elder kill, thanks!

Can you give some more information on crafting +1 spectre chest? Does it work the same way as crafting boots? Use fossils?

Second question is about zealotry. Any tips/advice how to reduce mana reservation? Zealotry looks overpowered af. But I cant play without mana. I tried getting 1 talent into 4% reduced mana reservation, but its hard to play with 50 mana... So i dropped zealotry for now.

I'm playing with the betrayal version of the build. Because of the lack of mana with 2 auras and i kinda find it difficult to play without convocation... It helps with targeting, keeping the spectres alive and focusing their damage.

Since the build is running on more than 5k eHP (i got 6k life and 1k es), wouldn't it be better to level CoDT/ImmCall by a few levels, since 500 damage from over 5k eHP can proc really easy and early and leave you vulnerable. Or by leveling the skill you won`t be able to cast phase run anymore?

Can you recommend another prefix for the wand? I managed to buy a magic wand with only 1 prefix (95% damage), crafted everything without the blind (don't have level 3 yet). Best thing i can see is the bonus quality to socketed gems. Attacks penetrate elemental resistance looks nice, but its attacks not spells :(

I managed to craft some pog boots, cant handle, gota brag a lil :D

Hm, i never thought that es is somehow different from life when we talk about effective HP (since we don’t leech or obtain life anyhow specifically else).

Tips for cheap helmet crafting: bone helmet + bound fossil + pristine fossil result in pretty dope life + reduced mana reserved combi. Just got myself 120+ total life, single resist and 5% mana reduced bone helmet on third try. Each crafting try costs just 2-3 chaos.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2466451/page/1#p21804785

is this better?
"
Tusk_Luv wrote:

Really? It is prossible to have both on the chest? Searched all leagues, found nothing. +1 spectre rare chest can only be dropped, am I right? Or is there a way to craft it by myself? And how would it be possible to get +1 curse too?

edit: found the answer by myself. I need a chest with +1spectre from delve, then I have to annul it to only +1spectre ooor +1spectre and existing good rolls. Then multimod, then bestiary craft and so on. Holy shit, I need that chest. :D

Yes, or same mechanic as with a wand craft. Both gambling with annul and that work. ES is pretty useless imo compared to life unless it's es specific build direction

yes pointed it out. managed to buy me a chest, killed all suffixes with "prefix cannot be changed", 3 prefix left. 2x annul and voilá:

Now I need to find someone with curse craft... :D
"
ententrainor wrote:
"
Tusk_Luv wrote:

yes pointed it out. managed to buy me a chest, killed all suffixes with "prefix cannot be changed", 3 prefix left. 2x annul and voilá:

Now I need to find someone with curse craft... :D

Where is the +1 Curse chest craft? I spent all league looking for it on xbox and never got it. I'm guessing it belongs to some Syndicate dude, if so, is it specific to a certain member in a certain spot?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info