Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Hi! Thx for your guid. One question how u use 2 auras? If i use 2 auras i have 0 mana.
P.S. Sry wasnt see the node on tree )
Last edited by ViDo_OK on Mar 20, 2019, 11:16:04 AM
I was wondering. is Aspect of the Avian better to use than haste? If I use it I have to remove generosity from zealotry so I get the +20% resists from the aura though.
"
DefBeat wrote:
hello, someone can help with crafting rings with the property of reducing the cost of mana, I guarantee payment, tnx

I have the tier2 of that craft, which is -6-7 mana, dont have tier 3 yet.
Phanstasm on kill or ele focus on gem setup ?

IGN = Tominsideeeee

"
Tom1nside wrote:

Well, Elem focus adds ~300k DPS per spectre (so x4 = 1,2 kk DPS)
Every phantasm has 180k DPS and we have 10, so ~1,8kk

In terms or raw numbers, having phantasms is more profitable than Elem Focus

For this setup:
Spectre - Spell Echo - Faster proj - Minion damage - Controlled Destruction - (Elem focus / Summon phantasm)
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
Last edited by SilverWF on Mar 20, 2019, 9:41:30 AM
"
SilverWF wrote:
"
Tom1nside wrote:

For this setup:
Spectre - Spell Echo - Faster proj - Minion damage - Controlled Destruction - (Elem focus / Summon phantasm)

Ty . Started to levelin a phantasm 2 day also bigger the numbers = more attacks = better chances for frenzy sustain if u usin victars charity .

IGN = Tominsideeeee

Badooooms
are we using the soul eater from the unending hunger gem? if so i see that in the POB for the defensive build posted, that it needs 40 INT in range but actually theres only 30.
"
Tom1nside wrote:
"
SilverWF wrote:
"
Tom1nside wrote:

For this setup:

Ty . Started to levelin a phantasm 2 day also bigger the numbers = more attacks = better chances for frenzy sustain if u usin victars charity .

Well, I'm thinking about switching Combustion gem to Summon phantasm in the Stone golem links chain.
He attacks fast, so able to summon whole phantasm army on tough enemies pretty easy.
We would loose ~400k DPS overall from removing Combustion fire resit debuff, but possibly could get up to 1,8kk on the tough boss fights.
This could be really helpful on the single bosses.

Don't think, that this is really needed stuff tho - DPS is fine.
But survivability...

Edit: All above is wrong. Phantasms from new placement wouldn't get any bonuses from support gems (like Minion damage, Spell Echo etc), so their DPS would be VERY low (~20k per phantasm), so it's not worth at all.
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
Last edited by SilverWF on Mar 20, 2019, 12:52:34 PM
I'm currently working towards 6-L to move to red maps.
And i don't see a single reason to take rare chest instead of vis mortis unless it has GG life and ES rolls together (probably not reachable for me with a couple of ex budget). ES on Vis Mortis is too high to compensate it.
Am i missing smth?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info