Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
ententrainor wrote:
build is so damn fast now :D

In Incursion league, I used Seven League Step + Alchemist's Quicksilver of Adrenaline + Onslaught. Something like 220% movement speed.
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶

Bound + Pristine fossil got me these after 4 attempts, + 3 failed attempts with Bound + Pristine + Dense, so if anyone wants to know how to make some of them that's the strat, only ones listed atm with good MS and +1 Spectre are by the same 2 dudes who've been doing the same thing probably :D
Last edited by tazojin on Mar 12, 2019, 11:36:30 PM
Upgraded my gears and fire eaters (kindly desecrated for me by op) are gone!

anyone available please drop me an invitation in game
IGN: Mayryli

can't go back to solar guard :(

Big Thanks to Anusdriller
ps it's the name of the guy who give me fire eater, not that i need one :)
Last edited by Lowprofiled on Mar 13, 2019, 12:11:15 AM
trying this out for starts but am getting assbeat by the syndicates i 'had' to do. any tips how to either get away from them or do them w/o dying?

oops char : LunazWalkingDeadParty
www.lunaz.com/poe-fashion
www.lunaz.com/poe-filter
www.lunaz.com/poe-hidouts
Work In Progress
Last edited by lunaz on Mar 13, 2019, 12:26:05 AM
Makes sense about Phantasms, thanks! I've been theory crafting trying to cram together a few things.

What is your opinion on running Skeletons in a helmet like this instead of the 3 link stone golem combustion route, since it's got built in Immolate

I am trying to figure out if it's better to run the physical DPS vs running combustion and fire supports for skellies to increase spectre's damage via combustion weakening the enemy fire res. Since it's a 4 link I could go Skeleton -> Combustion -> Multistrike -> Ignite Proliferation? Or something?

It *seems* like physical skeletons add more DPS than combustion skeletons or stone golem does though, because the skeletons themselves can just do a bit more damage by whacking bosses.

I think I'm going to have to drop flame dash, to fit in Zealotry, but I should be able to fit 4 link Skeleton helmet, 4 link curse on hit, 4 link cast when damage taken + phase run + duration increase. Which leaves two 3 link for weapon and shield to just kinda fill all the loose ends like Haste, Zealotry, Desecrate etc.

Man I suck at PoB theory crafting, I appreciate how helpful you've been thus far and understand if you just want to shake your head and say no.
Last edited by Balerion_ on Mar 13, 2019, 12:36:20 AM
I'm curious; just how far can one get on a 4L vis mortis rather than the 5? I'm running a HoA build right now, but I feel like spectres could be faster
i found Hyrri's Truth .Does spectres profit from it .Grants Level 22 Precision Skill
Where are the zombies ?
I dont see any zombies mentioned ?
Is this build not including zombies ?
"
saninn1 wrote:
Where are the zombies ?
I dont see any zombies mentioned ?
Is this build not including zombies ?

Zombies are not used end game for this build. I actually did use them while leveling because I had the slots and wanted more bulk to protect me, so why not. Later on, your sockets are needed for more important stuff
Hi, just wanted to ask, should we use generosity with Haste and Zealotry? And then use it instead of Faster Casting in the Flame Dash 4-link?

And so I understand that correctly, Generosity would mean that our minions would get improved Auras, but we wouldn't get the Haste movement buff unless our minions are near us?

And if anybody could give me advice on what to improve, I would appreciate that.
Last edited by Sisko1980 on Mar 13, 2019, 3:54:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info