Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Last edited by kayella on Sep 18, 2020, 9:44:36 AM
"
Ruamzutzla wrote:
Sooo guys

Just found a jewel with fire damage to minions, so i can get rid now of combustion support and replace it. But i'm not only using stone golem, i also use my zombies.

This my gear so far:
Spoiler

what's best to add? ....i was thinking about blind support as help for bossing.....eventually minion life because they SOMETIMES die (only the zomboys, not the spectres)

1: Your sockets needs a lot of work, a lot of 3 gem setups that should be 4 sockets instead as well and 4 sockets that should be 3...It's quite the mess honestly.

2: Generosity your zealotry, grab the 2 aura nodes above necromantic aegis to get the 4% reserved and you can run both haste and zealotry. Otherwise just run haste alone for more clear speed.

Other than that just keep upgrading your gear really.
"
Ruamzutzla wrote:
Just found a jewel with fire damage to minions, so i can get rid now of combustion support and replace it.

Well, probably you have missed 3rd bonus of Combustion gem?
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
just got to maps with 5k life made a few changes to be super safe in maps would rather not go glass cannon and rip

things to change so far is shield for magna once i get like 70c to buy it

You'll want to replace that wand ASAP too, the added fire damage to spells means you're triggering ele equilibrium with Storm Brand and giving mobs fire resist.
not really using stormbrand its not needed atm in low tier maps but ya my plan is to anuul it off

rip wand it was only 3c when the rest was 20 so i'll have to now buy a 20c one

still missing a enhance and a spider aura craft
Last edited by healzr on Mar 12, 2019, 4:37:50 PM
It´s me? or this character is horrible for trial labs?

Minor Gods or some tips for not dying so fast doing only those trials ?

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Last edited by redix27 on Mar 12, 2019, 6:30:57 PM
Is someone kind and spawn me cfe's? pm ingame please.

E: Thanks to FreechickenNuggetz for spawning them for me!

They are far more stronger then solar guards. i'm excited to see what they capable of in the future :)
Last edited by Japan on Mar 12, 2019, 6:54:59 PM
"
Ruamzutzla wrote:
Sooo guys

Just found a jewel with fire damage to minions, so i can get rid now of combustion support and replace it. But i'm not only using stone golem, i also use my zombies.

This my gear so far:
Spoiler

what's best to add? ....i was thinking about blind support as help for bossing.....eventually minion life because they SOMETIMES die (only the zomboys, not the spectres)

Most notable flaw is the green support gem onslaught on stormbrand. If you have the node to apply 2 curses, then change that into projectile weakness. Stormbrand doesnt do enough damage to kill/trigger onslaught.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info