Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

4 lucky annuls and under 40 fuse later I present to you all my RNG for the next 3 leagues..

edit: it's done!

Last edited by lupeFuria on Jun 19, 2019, 3:53:48 PM
"
lupeFuria wrote:

4 lucky annuls and under 40 fuse later I represent to you the result of having spent all my RNG for the next 3 leagues..

Nice, I'm thinking craft prefixes can't be changed, scour, Hillock to 28% Qual, craft +Qualitly, attempt to 6-link?

Is there a better way to craft it?

Last edited by gromkins on Jun 19, 2019, 1:03:58 PM
"
Pedro3051 wrote:
Is it just me or are 4-way and 5-way battles pretty difficult for necromancers?

Legion mobs deal tons of damage, there are no spectres that have DPS high enough to deal with bosses while having good clear skills...

Attempted two 4-way battles, one with SG with Minion Damage, Spell Echo, GMP, Ele Focus and CE and another with Fire-Eaters with Minion Damage, Spell Echo, Faster Proj, CD and EF.

I knew SG's damage was going to be a bit lower than average due to using GMP rather than LMP but holy crap, they deal nothing on bosses, I could only do 2 rounds before the timer was up. Their clear was decent but it was a very sub-par run.

CFE's can actually deal with generals okay-ish, ended up with a bit over 1 full row over SG's (one more clear, 3 total started one general on the 4th) without Phanthasms, these instances is where you kind of feel their damage nerf tbh.

Should mention that my SGs were from Tier 13 and my CFE's were from a T15 that I managed to get later.

Is there an easier way to do battles with Necro or should I just roll a melee character?

Unless you have HeadHunter ( not working for summoners obv but melee char or bow w/e ) most efficient is 3 way battles, 5 way is TOTALLY biased towards HH chars due to loads of rare mobs giving you buffs, you just shreed trough bosses that way.

I did all battles, 5 way was very inefficient ( from reasons i described above ) in 4 way i was able to get jewel, in 3 way i full up a bit over one full bar of rewards, its decent for non HH char ( or ED )

I use SGs Summon spectre - controlled destruction - minion dmg - GMP - Pierce - Spell Echo.

Pierce is very important if you want clear many mobs at once, at bosses use all buffs and curses you got avilable.
I dont have problem with mobs deal dmg to me here, just move, there is no map mods to smash you.

"
ashanae wrote:
"
Pedro3051 wrote:
Is it just me or are 4-way and 5-way battles pretty difficult for necromancers?

Legion mobs deal tons of damage, there are no spectres that have DPS high enough to deal with bosses while having good clear skills...

Attempted two 4-way battles, one with SG with Minion Damage, Spell Echo, GMP, Ele Focus and CE and another with Fire-Eaters with Minion Damage, Spell Echo, Faster Proj, CD and EF.

I knew SG's damage was going to be a bit lower than average due to using GMP rather than LMP but holy crap, they deal nothing on bosses, I could only do 2 rounds before the timer was up. Their clear was decent but it was a very sub-par run.

CFE's can actually deal with generals okay-ish, ended up with a bit over 1 full row over SG's (one more clear, 3 total started one general on the 4th) without Phanthasms, these instances is where you kind of feel their damage nerf tbh.

Should mention that my SGs were from Tier 13 and my CFE's were from a T15 that I managed to get later.

Is there an easier way to do battles with Necro or should I just roll a melee character?

Unless you have HeadHunter ( not working for summoners obv but melee char or bow w/e ) most efficient is 3 way battles, 5 way is TOTALLY biased towards HH chars due to loads of rare mobs giving you buffs, you just shreed trough bosses that way.

I did all battles, 5 way was very inefficient ( from reasons i described above ) in 4 way i was able to get jewel, in 3 way i full up a bit over one full bar of rewards, its decent for non HH char ( or ED )

I use SGs Summon spectre - controlled destruction - minion dmg - GMP - Pierce - Spell Echo.

Pierce is very important if you want clear many mobs at once, at bosses use all buffs and curses you got avilable.
I dont have problem with mobs deal dmg to me here, just move, there is no map mods to smash you.

Doing a 5-way with a HH is my goal this League tbh.

In the meanwhile, I think doing monoliths and selling most Emblems is probably the most efficient for Necromancers.

Doesn't Pierce reduce your DPS by a decent bit against bosses though? On a setup with Spectre + Minion damage + Ele Focus + Conc Effect + GMP + Spell Echo aren't all links more damage than Pierce?

That plus Vaal Haste plus the bonus AS/CS from Soul Eater should be more than enough for clear to not be an issue most of the time I think (unless Soul Eater does not work on Legion mobs), my only issue is really how low the SG damage feels against bosses.
"
Pedro3051 wrote:

Doesn't Pierce reduce your DPS by a decent bit against bosses though? On a setup with Spectre + Minion damage + Ele Focus + Conc Effect + GMP + Spell Echo aren't all links more damage than Pierce?

That plus Vaal Haste plus the bonus AS/CS from Soul Eater should be more than enough for clear to not be an issue most of the time I think (unless Soul Eater does not work on Legion mobs), my only issue is really how low the SG damage feels against bosses.

Pierce is most efficient with high density battles like army battles, mobs die before i can even reach them, i got 0 problems killing bosses with my gem setup.
Also i dropped soul eater while ago for another abyss gem t0 improve my survivability + SE dont work on bosses anyway.
I neither use Haste aura anymore, you can use AG setup to give your spectres more speed and dmg in army battle.

Also using ele focus instead of controlled destruction means your spectres cant ignite enemies, i'm using ele focus only on bosses like guardians/shaper or UE.
hi , thx for this great build ! really enjoying it so far !

im using the diadem version and i am able to use 3 auras : haste + zealotry linked to generosity and also flesh and stone which is NOT linked to generosity , the probleme is that im not receiving the "commander of darkness" bonus ! is it normal or is it a bug or am i doing something wrong ??

thx
"
SpiponsS wrote:

im using the diadem version and i am able to use 3 auras : haste + zealotry linked to generosity and also flesh and stone which is NOT linked to generosity , the probleme is that im not receiving the "commander of darkness" bonus ! is it normal or is it a bug or am i doing something wrong ??

thx

Flesh and Stone is not aura that give your CoD buff, you either need use dread banner or low lvl precision for that.
"
ashanae wrote:
"
SpiponsS wrote:

thx

Flesh and Stone is not aura that give your CoD buff, you either need use dread banner or low lvl precision for that.

even if it has the tag "aura" ? well thx for the reply.
"
ashanae wrote:
"
Pedro3051 wrote:

Pierce is most efficient with high density battles like army battles, mobs die before i can even reach them, i got 0 problems killing bosses with my gem setup.
Also i dropped soul eater while ago for another abyss gem t0 improve my survivability + SE dont work on bosses anyway.
I neither use Haste aura anymore, you can use AG setup to give your spectres more speed and dmg in army battle.

Also using ele focus instead of controlled destruction means your spectres cant ignite enemies, i'm using ele focus only on bosses like guardians/shaper or UE.

Tbh Army battles don't have that much density (at least 4-way ones).

There are no problems killing generals, they just take 15-20 seconds to kill which is too long for the time you're given.

What do you mean SE doesn't work on bosses? Are you talking about bosses like Uber Elder? because that's not true. Nearly ALL bosses in the game have adds that do, in fact, give souls which is a huge boost. Even fights like UAtziri and UElder have adds, there are very few fights that have no adds whatsoever (such as the Pale Council, which is a fight you don't do often).

How does AG give your spectres more damage again? I'm using AG with Leer Cast, Victario's Flight and Kingmaker for 15% dmg, 10% MS, increased Crit mult, fortify and Culling Strike, how exactly do you get Cast Speed on your spectres through AG? Because at one point CS is better than damage, since dealing 10M DPS doesn't matter if you attack once per minute.

Also, ignites don't really matter unless for whatever reason Minion Damage also affects ailments. Even if it does, only one ignite can be present on an enemy so ignite damage is so low it barely makes a difference. That and Controlled Destruction reduces your crit chance, less crit chance = less crit strikes = less ignites. At least with Elemental Focus, your spectres can still deal a bit of crit strikes, enough to use Kingmaker's crit multi bonus.

I'm not a spectre master so do take that with a grain of salt though.
Can someone look at my character and help me? I have 230k DPS and i don`t know what should i do to improve my dbs? PoB shows 800k dps in this guide. I have similar equipment but 230k ((( HELP pls!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info