Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Just hit white maps with the minion army starter. Loving the build/guide.

Wondering, should I be switching to syndicate operatives right now? Or wait until I'm ready to fully switch to Pure Spectres?
"
zuke8675309 wrote:
"
SacrifXx wrote:
Hi Kay and Everyone!

would you or anyone mind commenting on my build?

https://pastebin.com/Abas2ZJr

i honestly feel i like DPS. takes forever to kill runic mobs etc.

am i missing something?

u can also view in my profile public. ign SkeletonXx

TY!!!

please advise! any comments are welcome. thank you!

Which specters are you using? and what map level runic mobs with what modifiers on the mobs?

im using syndicate operatives, feel like its being nerfed somehow?
Hi Kay.

Do you have plans on evaluating those crossbow archers, I think it was black scythe arbalist?

It has 3 attacks, a huge piercing bolt that leaves puddles along it's trail and explodes a few seconds later, an icy arrow-shower, and regular shot.
"
ElPantera32 wrote:
I hope the Pure Specters build will soon be updated 😕

Nothing changed for it. Just the overall nerf to everything. So expect around 40-50% less damage, everything else is the same. Except that depending on what spectre you use, they will potentially be easier to kill with the 25% less minion life change to the Minion Damage support.
Last edited by Mecielle on Jul 31, 2021, 11:25:40 PM
"
SacrifXx wrote:

im using syndicate operatives, feel like its being nerfed somehow?

If you're lacking for damage, it looks like you aren't using a large cluster jewel and instead of a bunch of nodes on the tree filled in that you haven't fixed from starting with the Minion Army build. Look at your tree compared to what Kay advises to use in Pure Spectres. You have Spiritual Command, Sacrifice, and a few things below that filled in that are not part the Pure Spectres tree. As a result, you aren't using a Large Cluster with multiple minion damage nodes. That's a pretty large amount of damage you're missing out on.
Its probably been answered somewhere but what spectres are best for leveling before you get access to syndicate operatives?
"
Voar wrote:
Its probably been answered somewhere but what spectres are best for leveling before you get access to syndicate operatives?

I started with SO - I just asked in 6666
"
Voar wrote:

I used Slave Drivers, after I unlocked Heist I moved to Frost Auto Scout and played them until I catched a SO.
All awsome, multiple variants, but if you can, to leveling guide you could put considered items to help summoners level up :D
Hi everyone,

i try this build, but i die every single map above T12, how can i improve my defenses or playstyle?

Every advice welcome:)
Sory for my english it's not my native.

Br,

Adam

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info