Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

I remember earlier in the league people here said the build(s) were squishy. Is this true or did some of them exaggerate? I remember multiple people complained about the squishyness in red maps.
This build is quite good for maps under t13. With t14+ its a huge risk. With AW4+ doing sirus guardians are quite hard. They can 1-2 hit you.

I had 6,5k Life, max block, 5% life recover on block, jinx, and still died. Actually, i died 8x.
Had 8 zombies with 5 specs.

I think for HC ill, try something safer, maybe baron zombies

"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:
I remember earlier in the league people here said the build(s) were squishy. Is this true or did some of them exaggerate? I remember multiple people complained about the squishyness in red maps.

Yes, its true
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Last edited by unlucky_child on Dec 8, 2020, 12:19:40 AM
"
unlucky_child wrote:
This build is quite good for maps under t13. With t14+ its a huge risk. With AW4+ doing sirus guardians are quite hard. They can 1-2 hit you.

I had 6,5k Life, max block, 5% life recover on block, jinx, and still died. Actually, i died 8x.

"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:

Yes, its true

If you manage to die 8 times,especially with max block,you dont know the guardian mechanics.Pure spectres is a squichy build(as far as i remember anyways,i play a min maxed version)but i never died 8 times in a row
I died maybe a bit more than usual but I was never that safe of a player so even with tankier juggs I'd die fairly often.

I did a5 sirius deathless (first time I'd fought him) and I don't really consider guardians rippy though since I'd never fought the guardians before I definitely took some deaths getting used to some one shots.

Honestly, the only thing I really had trouble with was all the invisible after death bombs they added to the game (especially in heist).

This was with jinxed amulet, 5% life gain on block (not max), and 7.5k life.
I just tried to compare the Physical version and Cold version of Syndicate Operative, the Cold version always win, because Hatred is really strong with 100% convert to cold and it can be support by Generosity, while Pride cannot

With the Anomalous Impale and Divergent Dread Banner, the cold version is 5% more damage than physical version. With normal Impale and Dread Banner, the difference is 11% more (approximately)

On the other hand, in Physical version you can use whatever gloves, while in Cold version you need a 4 green Triad Grip which is hard to get at the start of league.

Last edited by H0X9 on Dec 8, 2020, 11:30:23 AM
"
melink14 wrote:
I died maybe a bit more than usual but I was never that safe of a player so even with tankier juggs I'd die fairly often.

I did a5 sirius deathless (first time I'd fought him) and I don't really consider guardians rippy though since I'd never fought the guardians before I definitely took some deaths getting used to some one shots.

Honestly, the only thing I really had trouble with was all the invisible after death bombs they added to the game (especially in heist).

This was with jinxed amulet, 5% life gain on block (not max), and 7.5k life.

The strongest defense of summoner build is movement and position, cause you dont need to stay still to deal damage. In map, dont stop for loot if there is still enemy around you. For boss, learn the mechanic and stay away from their deadly combo while your minions do all the job. Or, stack alot of aura effect and become immortal :D
"
Masouths wrote:
"
unlucky_child wrote:

"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:

Yes, its true

If you manage to die 8 times,especially with max block,you dont know the guardian mechanics.Pure spectres is a squichy build(as far as i remember anyways,i play a min maxed version)but i never died 8 times in a row

You must be new here. Try HC and you will know what im talking about. With your playtime and mine Im sure, i know a little more than you.
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Is there no way to get the notable passives in certain spots on the large clusters?
Can someone share with me Syndicate Operative specters?(Nickname:SpectreLeader,Hardcore heist,
Thank you very much in advance)
"
unlucky_child wrote:
"
Masouths wrote:

You must be new here. Try HC and you will know what im talking about. With your playtime and mine Im sure, i know a little more than you.

How playtime has anything to do with knowledge,i ve seen people not reaching maps after 5 years of playing and people after 2 leagues earning mirrors.I ve played the build enough to have mirror tier gear in it and a good knowledge of it(granted there are always people that will be better).
If you die so many times with max block on a minion build(of all archetypes)on guardians then you dont know the guardian mechanics,its simple really.Apart from the Eradicator(which is annoying)rest are simple telegraphed mechanics

Hardcore doesnt have different game mechanics,you just perma die and character gets transferred to std.We still play the same game with the same skills and boss mechanics,also you can go to poe ninja and see the n1 ascendancy for quite some time in hc,its necro and minions and for a good reason
Last edited by Masouths on Dec 9, 2020, 5:26:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info