Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
Boleslaw888 wrote:

Seems like fun :D
Definitely gonna try to outdamage sirius, that could be better than any best defence layers ^.^

Reassuming, concentrating on offensive aspects of the character, taking into consideration that SO are the real deal in dealing high amount of damage,
obliterating everything with numbers can be better, if not the best way to improve your defence.

Now, if I would want to choose a helmet, should I look for +3gem hypo+miniondmg or rather +3gem minionlife+miniondmg one. Should I put my spectres into helmet or leave them in the armour ?
Ring with the curse or triad ?
Get one branch of clusters or leave them for now ?
Dont want to invest money in features that may not give me a clear and visible character progress, just being cautious.

The game works like that, if ure not an aura stacker with 90% resists, no matter how many layers of defense you drop on your character, youll eventually get one shot sometimes and then youll ask yourself "how?". So i think its kinda not worth it to focus on defense with SO's.

Now, ofc the +3/hypo/minon dmg helm and move your spectres there. For the curse, anything will work, either ring with frostbite or triad with elemental weakness. For clusters, go 2 or go home, one is just a waste of skill points
I was just curious if anyone made a variant for aura guardian,using baranite preachers? Im curious to see some gameplay footage even.
I'm playing the SSF build (in SSF) and my minions are vulnerable to DoT. Al Hezmin is an issue cos all my zombies and spectres die and the Laboratory boss is also hard. What can I do to keep them alive against DoT?
"
Boleslaw888 wrote:
Greetings bois and girls

After some time playin Kay's Raise Spectre build (operatives), I came to a point where I told myself "it's time to share my character and ask some experienced summoners how to improve my beloved"
And Here I am asking for help, advices and kind words...

Enough of blabbering xD

Here's my PoB (community fork) https://pastebin.com/JZ3uGY97

The thing is, I want to improve defensively, but also offensively, cuz I'm aware that alot more dmg is there to be dug out of my character.

Budget at the moment equals 55~ exalts.

I'm aware of having budget AG cuz my 10ex AG died in a server kick while entering heist (in the first room there are no enemies) what totaly crushed me for the moment. It's to be done soon.

The question is what should be changed or mix/maxed in the first place.
Goin clusters ? or maybe tryin to get a decent rare bone helmet...
Changing chestpiece or buyin new wand with +2 gems? Etc.

Done all the content like A8 Sirius, couple of Deathless, T16 juicy maps (didn't try 100% delirium maps yet) and most of the rest endgame content.

My goal would be improving survivability to try reach lvl 100 and squezing some more dps to smoothen the process.

Any advice, even the simpliest one is welcomed

Cheers

I would sacrifice bottom half of your tree and go clusters, losing some life and resists for alot more dps.
i play redemption sentrys but take a look at my tree with clusters to give you some idea... also spectres have 40% more damage on helm is a nice dps boost.
https://pastebin.com/UTbqKqTZ
"
Adisprox wrote:

The game works like that, if ure not an aura stacker with 90% resists, no matter how many layers of defense you drop on your character, youll eventually get one shot sometimes and then youll ask yourself "how?". So i think its kinda not worth it to focus on defense with SO's.

Now, ofc the +3/hypo/minon dmg helm and move your spectres there. For the curse, anything will work, either ring with frostbite or triad with elemental weakness. For clusters, go 2 or go home, one is just a waste of skill points

That's some info I needed, gathering more orbs for lots of good shopping.

"
Nehpets187 wrote:

I would sacrifice bottom half of your tree and go clusters, losing some life and resists for alot more dps.
i play redemption sentrys but take a look at my tree with clusters to give you some idea... also spectres have 40% more damage on helm is a nice dps boost.
https://pastebin.com/UTbqKqTZ

Checked. More I investigate, more I know what I want to do.
Gathering more orbs and gonna try some clusters ; )

Big thanks bois for your effort to give me some light on my problem
Maybe this has been covered in 3.12 so I apologize of so...

I'm trying to sneak phantasms in a 6L with spectres that will benefit from the same supports. It seems as though syndicate operatives should, according to some of the supports in the guides. They all use spell echo to support operatives, but every online resource I can find indicates they use all attack-tagged skills. Which makes sense for ele damage with attacks...?

Slave drivers work alright. That's what I'm running currently and the 11 or 10x phant damage is way higher than a single extra support multiplied across 4 or 5 spectres. Only issue here is the slave drivers don't benefit at all from the glove slot (triad grip with 4 blue). Now, the 4 blue sockets is super nice compared to 4 green...so the extra utility makes up a bit.

I guess what I'm trying to find out is if anyone else is seeing the math I am, which indicates 10x phantasms and 4/5x spectres each on an effective 5L is way more DPS than 6L spectres. Secondly, can anyone give me direction on a spectre (are operatives using a spells or attacks) or gem links that would provide max efficiency?

I'm currently using Spectre, phant, minion damage, spell echo, ele focus, predator. Auras are wrath, zealotry, skitter bots and I can sneak a low level vitality in. Could swap for precision.

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by MalaikatMaut on Dec 1, 2020, 8:17:19 PM
"
MalaikatMaut wrote:
It seems as though syndicate operatives should, according to some of the supports in the guides. They all use spell echo to support operatives, but every online resource I can find indicates they use all attack-tagged skills. Which makes sense for ele damage with attacks...?

Don't quote me on this, but my understanding is that operatives use a blank spell that triggers the three dagger attacks. The spell doesn't have the tag. Spell echo affects the triggering spell, not the individual dagger attacks.
Last edited by Westeller on Dec 1, 2020, 10:08:44 PM
"
Westeller wrote:
"
MalaikatMaut wrote:
It seems as though syndicate operatives should, according to some of the supports in the guides. They all use spell echo to support operatives, but every online resource I can find indicates they use all attack-tagged skills. Which makes sense for ele damage with attacks...?

Don't quote me on this, but my understanding is that operatives use a blank spell that triggers the three dagger attacks. The spell doesn't have the tag. Spell echo affects the triggering spell, not the individual dagger attacks.

Makes sense. So I guess BP or slave drivers will still be better options. So, only 2 questions remain...are phantasms even worthwhile from a clear or single target dps perspective, and, if so, is there a more efficient load out than what I discussed above?
Hey guys,
can anyone tell me how i crft the chest?

I got a delve +1 body amor actually but without the offerings.

but i got a 2nd one with the offering mod.... can i simply use awakeners orb to get the mod to my chest?
i dont like streamers that have his profile hidden and make public posts about builds... tz! sorry is like someting that i dont like to trust or follow
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info