Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
"
Bobforapples wrote:

The Anatomical Knowledge is for sure an option.

This is also why I prefer to not use Profane Proxy or Devouring Diadem.

Ele weakness corrupt 4G Triad Grips are ~4ex atm. That opens up a ring slot for life/dex/resists and allows you to link Skitterbots with Bonechill.

Same with devouring diadem; not using it opens a slot for huge life and resists rolls. You can even go further with crafted bone helmets or other elder helmets with +2-3 to socketed minion gems along with "supported by level xx minion life/damage".

Outside of these changes. your life rolls, etc. look good and where I'd expect them to be.

Thanks a ton, that helped so much :) I dropped Proxy and Devouring Diadem (basically stole your setup) and using zombies too. I am testing it out to see if its as tanky - afraid I'll miss the feast of flesh heals.
A few questions:

1: why do you use the Storm Brand instead of Armageddon? Is it because it attaches every 0.5s instead of 0.75 from Arma? What I noticed when I tried storm brand is the cast time is slower, so my movement gets a lot choppier, than with the Arma Brand. (.4 cast time vs .75) I usually dash and cast Brand then dash again, and it slows that down.

2: Why do I need the ele weakness on the triad gloves? I get that its nice, but why is it crucial in freeing up the ring slot, as you said? Wont the ring with curse frostbite on hit be enough to swap out the Proxy?

Edit: ah, you don't use frostbite, but ele weakness, now I get it I think. Is that alot better, or around the same?

3: Stone Golem or Carrion Golem? Do you switch around or always Stone? I see alot of other ppl use Carrion.

4: I drool over your HH - but can your build utilize it? I thought it worked mostly for melee/bows?

5: When I put on my new helm today with +3 minion and lvl 18 minion life, I spend my last ex on Kingmaker - and MAN that's a nice upgrade :D I don't have the Mask of Stitched demon tho, so dunno if hes too squishy in cheap gear. The minion life on the help should go far, right?

1. I use storm brand over Armageddon just for personal feel. Storm brand also chains and tags right away, while armageddon has to call down a meteor. Mostly personal preference. Tbh, I dont really use storm brand too much outside of bossing to apply curse or tankier rare mobs. Maps for me are mostly running in zig-zag loops and convocating as needed or even on CD, so brand doesnt see too much use. I've even toyed around with just dropping brand to free up my unset ring for something like a vermillion. Tempest shield will take care of EE and CoH albeit not as reliably.

2. I use the ele weakness gloves because its a cheaper option than finding a quality ring with life, resists, and dexterity AND frostbite on hit. A unset ring with just frostbite and 75 life is 4ex starting, and thats before you start adding in resists and dexterity searches.

3. Stone Golem is another personal preference. Carrion golem seemed to die more often and stone golem provides a lot of life regen.

4. HH was a personal goal of mine; I've never had one. Some buffs do apply to minions, specifically all the auras like vitality, haste, etc. I have a alternative belt for bossing that I use. Stygian vise with 106 life, 6% max life, 45% fire, 30% chaos - this belt puts me at 7800 hp and 45% chaos resist.

My AG doesnt have some of the OP gear but he really doesn't die. My AG is running Leer Cast, Kingmaker, Grukthul's Pelt, Rainbow Stride boots with %life regen enchant, southbound soldier gloves.
"
Notelrac wrote:
"
_DumB_ wrote:
How would I summon spiders for Sirus Fight ?

Look in the "Weapons" section about swapping Arakaali's Fang to Victario's when doing endgame bosses.

Sorry didnt get what you are saying..

Checked the Notes section there is no mention of changing weapons.
Checked the Items Section there are no other items in the item set drop down.

More over when I checked the Notes sections it says use Single Cluster Setup. But the Tree is of double cluster... Now I am confused.

POB: https://pastebin.com/J6v2cuG7
I picked POB from the youtube video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Io0VgHpN5iM&t=216s
POB Pastebin:
3.12 - Spectres & Spider v2 (Syndicate Operatives)
https://pastebin.com/J6v2cuG7

Edit:
The Notes say use grip of the council, The items shows triad grip. If we are using grip of the council and not converting 100% phys to cold then why are we running Hatred? grip only gives 20% extra of phys as cold
Last edited by _DumB_ on Nov 16, 2020, 1:16:40 AM
"
_DumB_ wrote:
"
Notelrac wrote:
"
_DumB_ wrote:
How would I summon spiders for Sirus Fight ?

Look in the "Weapons" section about swapping Arakaali's Fang to Victario's when doing endgame bosses.

Sorry didnt get what you are saying..

Checked the Notes section there is no mention of changing weapons.
Checked the Items Section there are no other items in the item set drop down.

It's in the weapons tab of the spiders guide, as an explanation for the second set of weapons recommended by the guide.

"** swap Arakaali's Fang to Victario's when doing endgame bosses **
(don't worry about spiders)"

That said, if you really wanted spiders for a boss, perhaps you could use breach? I've never used a breach gem myself, but my understanding is that their sole purpose is generating random enemies for on kill effects. -- Seems sort of unnecessary, though. The spiders are for mapping. You just don't really even need them for the bosses; the spectres can deal with those.
Last edited by Westeller on Nov 16, 2020, 1:47:21 AM
May I ask, what type of spectre is best for blighted maps ?

I have a small budget to convert a lv89 carrion golem build to spectre (like 5-8ex). Thanks.
Is it possible that i lost my Animate Guardian during iam changing my gear?

Iam totally lost and dont know where my guardian is gone....it isnt possible that he died!!!

Edith: i killed Elder and as always after i killed the elder i died. Dont know why but i always die after the fight.
Last edited by PattyWin on Nov 16, 2020, 7:02:08 AM
any help would be appreciated

currently using base build with slave drivers

it seems that im stuck at t14 maps without paying so many ex to switch to pure spectre /synd op

mapping like crazy (for me ) and have no drop luck so only have 1 ex atm
upgrading a single gear how buying unending hunger will cost me all my currency i farmed .

so what should i do now ? would rly like to come to endgame but dont know where to start upgrading - farm more like crazy ?

dont know how to post my equip here , profile should be open
PS: i know gems still lvl 19 - on 20 i should get 4- spectre .
damage output should then not be a problem

yes i need rare boots , a better helmet , a better wand , but pls.. look at the ex prices
Last edited by thePunisher92 on Nov 16, 2020, 7:50:10 AM
"
PattyWin wrote:
Is it possible that i lost my Animate Guardian during iam changing my gear?

Iam totally lost and dont know where my guardian is gone....it isnt possible that he died!!!

Edith: i killed Elder and as always after i killed the elder i died. Dont know why but i always die after the fight.

Have you tried summoning it by casting AG (on the ground, not an item)?

AG is only lost when it dies. If you changed your equipment (removing the gem), it would disappear, but its equipment and whatnot is saved and it can be recalled using the skill.

If it doesn't come back with all of its stuff, then, I'm sorry - it died.
Last edited by Westeller on Nov 16, 2020, 7:55:34 AM
I see in Path Of Building for the Pure Spectres : SO build, frenzy charges are used by Spectres but can someone tell me what in the build allow it ? Sry
sorry if that has already been requested but 1700 pages i dont want to read all.
"
thePunisher92 wrote:

it seems that im stuck at t14 maps without paying so many ex to switch to pure spectre /synd op

upgrading a single gear how buying unending hunger will cost me all my currency i farmed .

so what should i do now ? would rly like to come to endgame but dont know where to start upgrading - farm more like crazy ?

yes i need rare boots , a better helmet , a better wand , but pls.. look at the ex prices

For leveling u can buy really cheap (20/20 corrupted gems). this will help a lot.
im close to lvl 90

"
PattyWin wrote:
"
thePunisher92 wrote:

For leveling u can buy really cheap (20/20 corrupted gems). this will help a lot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info