Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Hey i will use this Build for the Gauntlet SSFHC Race - my goal is just lvl 90, so i guess the Necro sould be fine.

What kind of Spectres do you recommand for the early mapping and Red Tier mapping?

I will start of course with Slave Driver (SD) until Act 10. Should i swap for mapping to other specters or should i keep them until lvl 90? Is the damage enoug for red Tier bosses?

Thanks
Last edited by Jaccob on Nov 14, 2020, 9:16:15 AM
"
LeandroHazard wrote:
Would like to post my current State on Gear for Syndicate Operatives Version!-)

While it really was clunky in the Start, i puzzeled simply all Layers of Defense Together i can grab and now it feels great. Added WatchersEye with 3 huge DefenseMods, got an Jewel with Blind for Minions, got an Jewel with Hinder for Minions, use 2 Surging Vitality from small Cluster and 1 Enduring Composure.
Took Mystic Bulwark from Tree and Sanctuary. At 5,9k Life at the Moment and doing Contracts, Grand Heists lvl 83 at 95% of my Time. Even after Lockdown i can stay for 2-3 Sec and pm back whoever has the Fortune to pm during Heisting.
Normally i go lvl 96 each League but here i am at lvl 97 and 90% XP.

Gear

Spoiler

Wand was upgraded several Times until current State. I prefer selfcast Desecrate+ Flesh Offering cause of Years playing Summoner, mostly SrS, and navigate my Minions that Way. I tested TriggerWand but with i have random DC´s out of nowthere. Helmet is buyed lately after i got my Hands on Alternate AG and full Kingmaker- Ephemeral Garb Setup. The PhysMod on Helmet is an random Mod and not "used". Amulet is selfmade with huge Portion of Luck at 4th Attempt (even in HarvestLeague i had not such a good One). The HatredMod from dual Influence on Amu allows to run Haste fully with and not only Vaal Haste. I use many redu Mana corrupts on Jewels and whatnot, its to fit in Aspect of Avian and Precision, both is not needed and an Luxury!
Belt, i tested an
Spoiler
and was surprised after i first tested Torments Reclamaition and never looked back. Shield is an happy Snipe from Trade. Simply looked at right Time for right Mods and was surprised these RedeemerMod exists on Shields. Sorry, my English is really bad

Your build looks really strong. RESPECT

Maybe i will change some things on my build towards to your way, but first i will get my 2nd cluster and then i will go on.
Did a simulucrum,deathless to level 19 then ran into Omniphobia.
Minions seemed to be doing no damage to him. Anyway used all my portals on him, harder fifgt for me then sirus.
"
EDMOSES wrote:
"
Aegon_V wrote:
Dear Kay, or anyone else willing to take a look
Kay's total DPS is effectively 645k
My total DPS is 108k and its almost a match of Kay's double cluster pure spectre.

Question is why such the insane delta between hers and mine (other than she's a bad ass). Do i need to tweek PoB or is it awakened gems are pushing that much more dps?

I'm downing A8 easy enough but it doesn't feel as op as 645k would feel.

Any suggestions or feedback from the coms would be awesome.

Thanks and happy hunting fam

-Aegon

Your weapon is weak.
Your cluster jewels are not good.
You have added # to # type damage on items that negates EE.
You have no curse.
Want more?

damn ghastly eye.. didnt even notice that. ty
wand is garbage, check
gave up proxy, frostbite rings for ele weakness on triads and vermillion ring

appreciate the feedback. ty
Baranite Preacher Spectre build

Can I do elemental/physical reflect maps?

Yes.

You will need to change Pantheon to Yugul and use Sibyl's Lament. They combine to reduced reflected damage by 105%

but Baranite Preacher Spectre is full lightning spectre, remove proxy and change for sibyl?
Hi guys I am having so much fun with Kay's pure spectre build with syndicate operative. The problem is that I die here and there. Since I have saved many exalted orbs, I want to upgrade my character to an endgame version maybe like stacking auras or with more golems so that I don't die as much. I would appreciate if I could get a pastebin! Thank you so much.

@I am having a hard time using this board. How can I search a word or a writer in KAY's page only? EX) I want to see if anybody has talked about stacking auras in KAY'S spctre post.
Hi

I am new to the game.

I had a question regarding the new Syndicate Operative + Spider Build Guide.

As the spiders are summoned on killing something..
How would I summon spiders for Sirus Fight ?

Should I go back to the old setup to kill bosses ?
"
_DumB_ wrote:
How would I summon spiders for Sirus Fight ?

Look in the "Weapons" section about swapping Arakaali's Fang to Victario's when doing endgame bosses.
if i want to play pure spectre (redemption sentry) how to build item
"
Bobforapples wrote:

The Anatomical Knowledge is for sure an option.

This is also why I prefer to not use Profane Proxy or Devouring Diadem.

Ele weakness corrupt 4G Triad Grips are ~4ex atm. That opens up a ring slot for life/dex/resists and allows you to link Skitterbots with Bonechill.

Same with devouring diadem; not using it opens a slot for huge life and resists rolls. You can even go further with crafted bone helmets or other elder helmets with +2-3 to socketed minion gems along with "supported by level xx minion life/damage".

Outside of these changes. your life rolls, etc. look good and where I'd expect them to be.

Thanks a ton, that helped so much :) I dropped Proxy and Devouring Diadem (basically stole your setup) and using zombies too. I am testing it out to see if its as tanky - afraid I'll miss the feast of flesh heals.
A few questions:

1: why do you use the Storm Brand instead of Armageddon? Is it because it attaches every 0.5s instead of 0.75 from Arma? What I noticed when I tried storm brand is the cast time is slower, so my movement gets a lot choppier, than with the Arma Brand. (.4 cast time vs .75) I usually dash and cast Brand then dash again, and it slows that down.

2: Why do I need the ele weakness on the triad gloves? I get that its nice, but why is it crucial in freeing up the ring slot, as you said? Wont the ring with curse frostbite on hit be enough to swap out the Proxy?

Edit: ah, you don't use frostbite, but ele weakness, now I get it I think. Is that alot better, or around the same?

3: Stone Golem or Carrion Golem? Do you switch around or always Stone? I see alot of other ppl use Carrion.

4: I drool over your HH - but can your build utilize it? I thought it worked mostly for melee/bows?

5: When I put on my new helm today with +3 minion and lvl 18 minion life, I spend my last ex on Kingmaker - and MAN that's a nice upgrade :D I don't have the Mask of Stitched demon tho, so dunno if hes too squishy in cheap gear. The minion life on the help should go far, right?
Last edited by Skelletkontrollant on Nov 15, 2020, 4:06:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info