Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Okay so i am a newb when it comes to this game and the video seems like a speed leveling to maps..is there a slower way to level and doing this in SSF and trying to figure out what Fossil crafting is and how it is done since there is no written guide for that part.. thanks for the help in advanced
Honestly I followed the base build until level 91. I got there very fast and it was very easy. Made a lot of money along the way and used that to buy better gear. I did zero crafting. So you don't need to do anything, but play the game basically.
I'm looking into using a "curse frostbite on hit" ring instead of profane proxy, but that means moving Skitterbots out of Diadem, and then I don't have enough mana to cast it, missing the 20% reducement from diadem. I can see some ppl using precision on top, for instance BobbingforApples and you are not even picking Sovereignty OR using Diadem - what am I missing? Could it be you are not using the Haste Aura, but only use the Vaal part of Vaal Haste? That would free up the mana, but I don't really believe that, seeing how handy the Haste aura is
Last edited by Skelletkontrollant on Nov 12, 2020, 11:48:27 AM
"
Nchi wrote:
"
Rato86 wrote:
and u can pick MoM (for 1 point) and the Diadem healing ur es and life i think u got more tanky.

I wasn't expecting MoM to work with EB and fully reserved mana... that is interesting

edit: feels pretty good even with only 450 es, not stacking any yet

its works very fine hehe

\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
"
I'd like some advice on my pure spectre necro, if anyone would be so kind to look at my character (not sure if I have to activate stuff in profile to let ppl see it?).
How do I upgrade next, to get more survivability? I seem to die alot in yellow lvl 83 contracts, so I've been running them un-alched and that works - but i'd like to be able to run them safer and alched :)

I don't think your character profiles are public, maybe why you haven't received responses.
uh how to delete my double post
Last edited by Belomorich on Nov 12, 2020, 4:44:47 PM
"
nimicohgr wrote:
"
I'd like some advice on my pure spectre necro, if anyone would be so kind to look at my character (not sure if I have to activate stuff in profile to let ppl see it?).
How do I upgrade next, to get more survivability? I seem to die alot in yellow lvl 83 contracts, so I've been running them un-alched and that works - but i'd like to be able to run them safer and alched :)

I don't think your character profiles are public, maybe why you haven't received responses.

Thank you, I tried fixing it now, so hopefully someone can give me some pointers :) Could someone let me know, if they can see my characters now, at least? I unchecked "hide characters tab" - I think that was the culprit.
Last edited by Skelletkontrollant on Nov 12, 2020, 3:11:21 PM
"
I'm looking into using a "curse frostbite on hit" ring instead of profane proxy, but that means moving Skitterbots out of Diadem, and then I don't have enough mana to cast it, missing the 20% reducement from diadem. I can see some ppl using precision on top, for instance BobbingforApples and you are not even picking Sovereignty OR using Diadem - what am I missing? Could it be you are not using the Haste Aura, but only use the Vaal part of Vaal Haste? That would free up the mana, but I don't really believe that, seeing how handy the Haste aura is

I am indeed only using the Vaal portion of haste. I did have Sovereignty when I was running precision but I have since dropped precision since it didnt seem to add all that much dps, even when scaled with crit clusters.
"
Bobforapples wrote:
"

I am indeed only using the Vaal portion of haste. I did have Sovereignty when I was running precision but I have since dropped precision since it didnt seem to add all that much dps, even when scaled with crit clusters.

Interesting! Thanks for that, I guess I'll have to test it out then :) Would you mind looking at my gear/build and see where I could invest for more survivability? I think maybe Anatomical Knowledge with corrupted blood next, when i get 2 more lvls, i can take the same note you are using it in.
Nice build. I was playing a different spectre build and transferred over to this one. I feel like I may be missing something on the tree, but can't figure it out. I am guessing my next move is to another cluster setup.

If anyone can check my gear and tree and let me know if I have made any obvious mistakes, I would appreciate it (ignore the HH, was running Sims). I am running SO's.
Last edited by Rentak on Nov 12, 2020, 4:14:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info