👻3.14👻 Kay's Summoner // Spectres👻Spiders🕷️SRS💥Herald of Purity✝️

"
vici12 wrote:
If I'm only lvl 95, which 5 passives should i give up on in the passive tree, on the pure spectre build?

Anyone could help with this? :D
"
vici12 wrote:
"
vici12 wrote:
If I'm only lvl 95, which 5 passives should i give up on in the passive tree, on the pure spectre build?

Anyone could help with this? :D

I'm only 95 as well, not an expert by any means, but my current tree has been working well for me if you take a look at my profile.
anyone interested in a large cluster with renewal, primordial bond and feasting fiends? pm me, i'm selling for 2 ex
I'd like some advice on my pure spectre necro, if anyone would be so kind to look at my character (not sure if I have to activate stuff in profile to let ppl see it?).
How do I upgrade next, to get more survivability? I seem to die alot in yellow lvl 83 contracts, so I've been running them un-alched and that works - but i'd like to be able to run them safer and alched :)

I'm using a cheap AG with a Dying Breath for weapon - not sure how much for instance a Sin Eater setup would change for survivability - that's mostly dmg, right?

I have around 7 EX to spend.

Thanks in advance - and thank you Kay for a FANTASTIC work on these guides :)

Edit: If there's advice earlier in the thread, I'll be happy to read up on that, there's just too much to read without knowing what to look for, so I apologize if my question is answered in the backlog - just point me there
Edit2: I've upgraded the build today, gotten Thread of Hope and Unending Hunger, plus new boots and the Juju amulet, so it's already better :) Would still like to hear thoughts on what I should work on.
Last edited by Skelletkontrollant on Nov 12, 2020, 8:22:57 AM
Okay so i am a newb when it comes to this game and the video seems like a speed leveling to maps..is there a slower way to level and doing this in SSF and trying to figure out what Fossil crafting is and how it is done since there is no written guide for that part.. thanks for the help in advanced
Honestly I followed the base build until level 91. I got there very fast and it was very easy. Made a lot of money along the way and used that to buy better gear. I did zero crafting. So you don't need to do anything, but play the game basically.
I'm looking into using a "curse frostbite on hit" ring instead of profane proxy, but that means moving Skitterbots out of Diadem, and then I don't have enough mana to cast it, missing the 20% reducement from diadem. I can see some ppl using precision on top, for instance BobbingforApples and you are not even picking Sovereignty OR using Diadem - what am I missing? Could it be you are not using the Haste Aura, but only use the Vaal part of Vaal Haste? That would free up the mana, but I don't really believe that, seeing how handy the Haste aura is
Last edited by Skelletkontrollant on Nov 12, 2020, 11:48:27 AM
"
Nchi wrote:
"
Rato86 wrote:
and u can pick MoM (for 1 point) and the Diadem healing ur es and life i think u got more tanky.

I wasn't expecting MoM to work with EB and fully reserved mana... that is interesting

edit: feels pretty good even with only 450 es, not stacking any yet

its works very fine hehe

\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
"
I'd like some advice on my pure spectre necro, if anyone would be so kind to look at my character (not sure if I have to activate stuff in profile to let ppl see it?).
How do I upgrade next, to get more survivability? I seem to die alot in yellow lvl 83 contracts, so I've been running them un-alched and that works - but i'd like to be able to run them safer and alched :)

I don't think your character profiles are public, maybe why you haven't received responses.
uh how to delete my double post
Last edited by Belomorich on Nov 12, 2020, 4:44:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info