Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"

Some comments:

*Hatred and Haste are auras and turned on or off, so you just turn it on in your hideout. You turn on as many as you have mana for.

*Skiterbots and Carrion Golem are minions you just summon once in your hideout.

*Animated Guardian is also a minion, but a bit different to the others. You need to equip it to work. To start use it, go to a area (not a town or Hideout), drop a wepon and some gear on the ground. Hold your mouse over one of the items and click on the Animate Guardian buton. Now your AG will be summoned with this item. Do so for all items.

*Desecrate is not used by you. It is automatic used since it is equiped in your wand wich have trigger skill. It is used to make Bone Offering work (automatic due to trigger skill on wand).

*Tempest Shield and Armagedon Brand are elemental skills you cast to trigger your Elemental Equilibrium (key node in skill tree). This work as a damage boost for your minions.

*Pure Spectre build do NOT use Slave Drivers. Most player use Syndicate Operatives.

*The Triad Grip gloves with 4 green gems are to get 100% of you minions physical damage converted to cold damage (you need spectres that do physical damage).

*Anoite your amulet with Death Attunement as soon as you can. Before that, manually take the point and go there, since this gives one more spectre.

*I personally would replace Spell Cascade Support gem in wand with Tempest Shield gem. This way Tempest Shield is automatically cast and your Elemental Equilibrium is triggered. To increase block chanse select Glancing Blows key node (high block chanse is better surviability and also make Tempest Shield cast more often).

/Onin

Thanks for the tips! I added Death Attunement to my amulet for cheap. I was looking on trade before and they all seemed expensive.

I also added Glacial Blows and the Tempest Shield change.

I watched a quick video about Syndicate Operatives but it seems tough to get. Right now, my spectres are dying to bosses in yellow maps so I need to be able to summon them easy.
Last edited by FaroBoon on Nov 10, 2020, 6:05:16 PM
Go to global chat channel 6666 and ask there, usually pretty good with sharing spectres. Once you have them you can always get them back.
"
FaroBoon wrote:

I watched a quick video about Syndicate Operatives but it seems tough to get. Right now, my spectres are dying to bosses in yellow maps so I need to be able to summon them easy.

They're not actually as hard as some of the videos make out to get. I believe they appear in any intervention syndicate event. It is definitely not necessary to do safehouse to get them.

You could do a low level syndicate master mission to get them quickly. They do disappear more quickly than other corpses, but if you know what you're looking for and have corpse highlighting enabled, it's not difficult.

Also, you don't have to use a weak character to get them. You can use any character with a Raise Specter gem and desecrate gem. You can use them to transfer to your summoner like the specter bank instructions.

Of course, just asking someone to invite you to their hideout who has them is the simplest path.
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Just follow the leveling guide, that is what it is for.
Micromanaging is not a problem for most.
You don't have to have a spectre bank but it is very handy to have. You are a long way from needing a bank though.
Seeing how you have posted 2 times now and are only lvl 22 after at least 2 days i would strongly suggest you use the leveling guide.

I was not following this build with that char and i've already deleted that one.
I am following pure spectre build with SO.

I only had enough currency to switch to single cluster passive tree. I am following the PoB, but not sure where to slot Unending Hunger. It looks like the only spot that would satisfy requirements is where Anatomical Knowledge sits?
"
nimicohgr wrote:

You could do a low level syndicate master mission to get them quickly. They do disappear more quickly than other corpses, but if you know what you're looking for and have corpse highlighting enabled, it's not difficult.

Also, you don't have to use a weak character to get them. You can use any character with a Raise Specter gem and desecrate gem. You can use them to transfer to your summoner like the specter bank instructions.

Of course, just asking someone to invite you to their hideout who has them is the simplest path.

Thanks for the explanation! I'm new to summoner and you taught me about corpse highlighting and the spectre bank!
I have Syndicate Operatives if people still need them. Msg Bobforapples_Spectre ingame
I am curious what the strategy behind using both Armageddon Brand and Flame Wall is? Last night, I moved Tempest Shield to my wand for autocast (in place of spell cascade) and added Flame Wall. Flame Wall seems very effective at activating EE with the Syndicate Operatives, maybe even more quickly than AB because the flame wall sets all the daggers on flame.

Is one better is a certain type of situation than another? When I mouse over the mobs, it seems like they gain fire resistance and cold vulnerability as I expect with either.
"
nimicohgr wrote:
I am curious what the strategy behind using both Armageddon Brand and Flame Wall is? Last night, I moved Tempest Shield to my wand for autocast (in place of spell cascade) and added Flame Wall. Flame Wall seems very effective at activating EE with the Syndicate Operatives, maybe even more quickly than AB because the flame wall sets all the daggers on flame.

Is one better is a certain type of situation than another? When I mouse over the mobs, it seems like they gain fire resistance and cold vulnerability as I expect with either.

I will try it out.

One advice for u: u use awakening orb, but you have so many gems without quali. Dont know if u know that :)
"
PattyWin wrote:

One advice for u: u use awakening orb, but you have so many gems without quali. Dont know if u know that :)

Thank you. That is good advice for quick upgrades.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info