[3.3 SC Inc] MF Windripper TS Deadeye. Go from <50c to 1 Mirror

Man the guide really writes all what I needed in order to start with MF as a first character.

I know what I'm gonna ask maybe too much, but I really like your style. Can you post similar guide for leveling a ranger from the start with 0 gears/currency?

This would really make my day.

I have checked both Raiz's videos but they all got preset gears/gems and I find it hard to follow it at the start of the league.
So how is this for a league starter?
Hey, nice guide!

Anyway, I leveled as Frost Blades, and was planning on switching into TS MF. I think I may have switched too soon. My tooltip DPS is only like 3500 currently.

I have about 27c currently I could spend. What would you recommend I buy next? I'm pretty new to PoE. TS is awesome, I just need better gear for sure.

Thanks!
Just respec'd from a KB wander into this build and my damage feels pretty low. With KB I would one shot every pack 99% of the time. It takes 2 to 3 shots to kill blue packs with tornado shot in rare corrupted burial chambers with yellow sextants. Does anyone know how I could gain some extra damage without too much trouble? I have about 2.5 exalts to budget atm.

Here is my PoB with my current gear : https://pastebin.com/EScLWaGh

Last edited by LiberLogic969 on Sep 15, 2018, 10:03:39 PM
What is OP running that he's level 95? Can't be burials :) can't imagine what you could kill reliably to not die to get that high lvl with this build, without a life flask too.
Last edited by vegeto079 on Sep 19, 2018, 2:42:37 AM
"
vegeto079 wrote:
What is OP running that he's level 95? Can't be burials :) can't imagine what you could kill reliably to not die to get that high lvl with this build, without a life flask too.

Previous league shaped burials, this league EUGS

Nice build, wish I could get 27 int and replace fertile mind lol.
"
Kessa_713 wrote:
"
vegeto079 wrote:

Sorry with the dumb question, but what map is EUGS?
(I believe) Elder Underground Sea
"
Kessa_713 wrote:
"
vegeto079 wrote:

Thanks. Would you recommend EUGS before you get HH? I figure that carries a lot of the damage and survivability. And are you skipping boss? Wondering how you're alive :)

Just curious on if that's better than running shaped burials for money.

Right now I'm lvl 89, don't have HH yet, running regular burials, just trying to figure out what to do. No Doctor drop yet :C

Last edited by vegeto079 on Sep 23, 2018, 12:07:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info