[3.3 SC Inc] MF Windripper TS Deadeye. Go from <50c to 1 Mirror

I have the tempest bow should I be using it or getting a chin sol? Also what do you mean by "income will be selling fusings (4 jew each from vendor)"
"
Archegaming wrote:
hey man. going great so far. its my 2nd day and im pushing for maps already.
Im having a hard time sustaining mana tho. im following Raiz build for leveling with some resistance rare rings. Do i have to have a special ring/unique or a special node in the tree to sustain it? thanks alot

Hi, by the time you're starting maps, you will no longer be using mana flasks or life flasks. You would have entered the leech tree where you use one mana leech node and one life node by the duelist below Vaal Pact. I have updated the skill trees to reflect this. Do not worry too much if you have followed the previous skill tree, as it's only a 2-point difference and you should have enough refund points from levelling.

Thank you for the question! I missed out that I had left the skill tree at too high a level requirement

"
Apolllo wrote:
I have the tempest bow should I be using it or getting a chin sol? Also what do you mean by "income will be selling fusings (4 jew each from vendor)"

If you have the tempest bow, you can use it. The reason I recommended Chin Sol was due to how cheap a Chin Sol is. The 100% more damage from Chin Sol is helpful as well, but a Tempest will do just fine. At the current moment, the value of 1 fusing is higher than the value of 4 jewellers. Thus, it is more profitable to convert 4 jewellers into 1 fusing at the vendor. You can do this by buying fusings from Lani in Oriath.
What do you think is better?
6l tornado shot with:
Tornado Shot - Ele Damage With attacks - GMP - Added Cold - Ice Bite - Mirage Archer
or the 6l you recommended?
"
dontkikmydog wrote:
What do you think is better?
6l tornado shot with:
Tornado Shot - Ele Damage With attacks - GMP - Added Cold - Ice Bite - Mirage Archer
or the 6l you recommended?

I touch on the difference between using Mirage archer and not in the guide. I like chain for how smooth it clears as well as 20% more damage with Ricochet. If you would like to use Mirage Archer, I recommend replacing Added Cold instead as Ice Bite generates Frenzy Charges unless you use Blood Rage.

Other than TS, GMP, EDwA being somewhat the mandatory links, Mirage Archer and Chain are personal preferences. I'm currently using TS - EDwA - GMP - Ice Bite - Mirage - Chain
First build i felt like actually commenting on, and i have to say this build was so worth it. Having played a Double Strike champion, clearing all content, this build was a good alternative to farm and have a laid back experience. The build feels really good. Besides it being a MFer, it clears really well so far, and i have only done up to cruel lab and have not felt the need to get merc done (At maps BTW). Well done for this build!
im using Chin Sol atm because i cant afford a WR yet but my TS seems to be lacking damage
Im having trouble finding the right quiver. You say to find one with "First, I recommend getting a quiver with additional arrow. Either as an implicit or as a shaped explicit."

When I search I cannot see shaped explicit under the mods, heres a screenshot of what comes up;

https://imgur.com/a/XEoU06R
"
Archegaming wrote:
im using Chin Sol atm because i cant afford a WR yet but my TS seems to be lacking damage

What level are you now and how many links do you have with TS?

"
Apolllo wrote:
Im having trouble finding the right quiver. You say to find one with "First, I recommend getting a quiver with additional arrow. Either as an implicit or as a shaped explicit."

When I search I cannot see shaped explicit under the mods, heres a screenshot of what comes up;

The first result is the one you're looking for.
Last edited by Kessa_713 on Jul 9, 2018, 8:25:45 AM
"
Kessa_713 wrote:
"
Archegaming wrote:

What level are you now and how many links do you have with TS?

"
Apolllo wrote:

The first result is the one you're looking for.

Thoughts on Hyrri's Demise for a quiver?

Also,

Im just breaking even on getting a return burial chambers map, and getting about 50%-75% of my alches back. Currently have 46% IIQ and 56% atlas bonus. Any ideas on how to improve my alch return? (I dont do incursions as my character is too weak and dies in the majority of them)
Last edited by Apolllo on Jul 9, 2018, 8:51:29 AM
"
Thoughts on Hyrri's Demise for a quiver?

Also,

Im just breaking even on getting a return burial chambers map, and getting about 50%-75% of my alches back. Currently have 46% IIQ and 56% atlas bonus. Any ideas on how to improve my alch return? (I dont do incursions as my character is too weak and dies in the majority of them)

Hyrri's Demise is a good upgrade, however the cost is relatively high compared to the basic starting items. If you are not having difficulty, I suggest saving for a quiver with additional arrow. It is not unusual to run out of alchs occasionally, although that usually doesn't happen to me likely due to my higher IIQ. At times, you may need to purchase some.

As for maps, sometimes you get unlucky and your stocks run low. However, if you are running the atlas strategy correctly, you should eventually find yourself swamped with maps.

As for incursions, most deaths happen to players from getting mass-fired by vaal construct projectiles. The first thing you want to do when entering an incursion is look for an opening to move. Always try to move as much as possible and fire every once in awhile.
Last edited by Kessa_713 on Jul 9, 2018, 9:48:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info