====>>>> ABOUT HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENTS

Ugh, I think its nice to have a good looking hideout, I spent some 5-6 hours on mine until I was satisfied. But hideouts are just a tiny part of the game.

What the first post lists is ludicrous. I would much rather see more gameplay content and improvements, over making the hideout editing into a fullblown rendering engine. And I definitely think its a question of having one of the two.
“We are the race of flesh, We are the race of lovers.”
"
Frostride wrote:
Ugh, I think its nice to have a good looking hideout, I spent some 5-6 hours on mine until I was satisfied. But hideouts are just a tiny part of the game.

What the first post lists is ludicrous. I would much rather see more gameplay content and improvements, over making the hideout editing into a fullblown rendering engine. And I definitely think its a question of having one of the two.

yes.... you 100%right. hideout is just a little part of the game. i normally feel very good in a new league, if i have my first masters in the new hideout. i know player that spent so much time creating that, and also other that just place the masters and benches anywhere.

actually if you a fan of creating a homebase, these improvements still help saving time, and dude, is there any software out there that does not have a UNDO function?
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
anyone know when ggg update some hideout stuff? i cant find any infos for the new patch

I hope we get options to copy/paste, save hideout, music change options and perhaps some new instances or predefined setups...
predefined setup... great idea

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info