[3.3] Mjölnir 71Quant Full MF Shield Charge

"
Stone__Cold wrote:
Hi,

do you think this would also work for a Shadow? Got a spare Shadow char I could respec ^^ It is not too different.. The rings and some Jewels are not added in this preview, since I'm not home and can not use PoB to do it, however, Shadow would be a bit more expensive considering you will want Emperor's Might Jewel (about 3 Ex) for the Strength increase. If the Shadow got that, he sustains the missing strength in comparison to the Scion but loses a jewel socket. Then again Emperor's might is not the worst.

Scion

Shadow

If you are going to do Assassin route, you won't need as much damage as the scion version since you get so much multi in ascendancy. I would drop the top left crit cluster completely and put some more life and take the Path of Warrior by the scion life wheel and drop Emperor's might.

For that 3ex, you can grab yourself a 10% quant shaper amulet with some strength on it instead of Bisco's collar. You should have enough strength for the build.

However due to not taking Ascendant-Elementalist, you would be vulnerable to Ele-Reflect.

If you are missing only 10~20 strength, you can just grab from the Jewels as well so it's no big deal.
Spoiler

https://poeplanner.com/AA0AAVIADRYBAIGU8fiX-_W0OOUZjDZVS2HiJpUWv4nTcFIqC13yDkjjhA3RY0MRlgcelS7w1UlRj_rr9cMJuZPyHX_GMFsnqayXHYOTJ76KoS9sCyL0bRkI9GpDvOosnBBYdhEFQkGW0PWus0yz0B_v6zsNEQ9-r40Z4BLZX92M215QMKyYOlhVxhEtfIPr7qcIFVAc3I8aMtFFR8BmBLOiAPAfaPLhc5o7gpvtPNWm7DiFe2ZUOtgnL5BVGjivbIrkm-xPBAthxq48LYNfg8y3Pv4K2L01kv6PTeO18m6qSsiKr5ARguS-vHvDeA3AGm87plcxnjrh8kWD2zIyEJLZhrxvIzZTEBewSosDg18QAtQCAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAI8aGALgAgAAAwEGAAAAAQYAAAABBgAAAAAAAKEvGAK4AAAAAwEKAAAAAQMAAAABBgAAAAAAAAAAAUAoAhcBFAEBAf3___8FAVAAAAABMgAAAAEoAAAAAQEAAAABCgAAAAYfACwClAAUAAcB9v___wFBAAAAARAAAAAByAAAAAEZAAAAARQAAAABAQAAAAQHACMCPgAAAQEBIwAAAAQBBQAAAAEoAAAAAQEAAAABDwAAAAAAACUCvwEUAAQCBAAAAAgAAAACAQAAAA0AAAABEgAAAAEQAAAABAcALQJkARQBAQEPAAAABgF4AAAAAQEAAAABKAAAAAHIAAAAASwBAAABZAAAAAMDADICRwEUAgEB_f___wEBFAAAAAUBoAAAAAEoAAAAAQEAAAABBQAAAAL6AAAALAEAAAMDAAAAGQI9AAABAQEUAAAAAgGWAAAAATIAAAAAAAAdAugAFAAEATwAAAABFAAAAAEyAAAAAQoAAAAEBwAAAAAAAA==
This is exactly what I have been trying to do with my Current elementalist but I think I will level a new character and see how this compares. The Map clear and AOE is amazing and add in all the MF quant and you have a winner IMO. The one thing that I still want is a little more in the Single target department... I don't need world breaking but I like killing the bosses in my maps and need something reliable.

How do you feel about your ST setup? is there a better option for innervate?

I am using this right now but just wondering from your perspective.
Ball Lightning > Spell Echo > Added Lightning Damage > Controlled Destruction > Slower Projectiles > Faster Casting
Last edited by JeffYetman on Jul 13, 2018, 6:19:23 PM
"
JeffYetman wrote:
This is exactly what I have been trying to do with my Current elementalist but I think I will level a new character and see how this compares. The Map clear and AOE is amazing and add in all the MF quant and you have a winner IMO. The one thing that I still want is a little more in the Single target department... I don't need world breaking but I like killing the bosses in my maps and need something reliable.

How do you feel about your ST setup? is there a better option for innervate?

I am using this right now but just wondering from your perspective.
Ball Lightning > Spell Echo > Added Lightning Damage > Controlled Destruction > Slower Projectiles > Faster Casting

So I bought the 20/20 gems of your set up and tested out a bit.
Damage-wise they are about the same as the ST since ST procs pretty often. Also, your set up requires 100 mana per cast which is pretty hard to maintain without clarity.

For single target, you might want to try charged dash CWC arc setup. It does about same damage when you can do 4 proc/sec with ST( which is achieved by using both vaal ST and ST at same time for burst damage of 2~3 seconds). It should greatly help the single target. With lv1 Charged dash, you won't have mana problem either.
How does this stack up to an Auto-Bomber? I know you said you played this cause AB was hard to set up, I could sort of afford either...thoughts?
"
shahmat1972 wrote:
How does this stack up to an Auto-Bomber? I know you said you played this cause AB was hard to set up, I could sort of afford either...thoughts?

Autobomber affords you to be a bit more lazy since you don't really have to hit all the enemies since heralds will kill them.

However, this set up gets you higher quant and requires significantly less amount of investment to start.

As long as you are hitting most of your SC, it should be on par, but the IAS of Mjolnir is much slower than Cospri's so SC might feel a bit slower.
I might try this either in 1 month league or in incursion cause I feel like this could be a faster or on par burial/volcano farmer for me than deadeye windripper. Do I need an inpulsa for that? Otherwise I'd like to use Greed's Embrace for more quant.
"
attiGT wrote:
I might try this either in 1 month league or in incursion cause I feel like this could be a faster or on par burial/volcano farmer for me than deadeye windripper. Do I need an inpulsa for that? Otherwise I'd like to use Greed's Embrace for more quant.

Inpulsa finishes off some left over mobs that didn't get hit by the arc, so it's a big plus. with Greed's Embrace, you are gonna be even slower with your shield charge, so it would be up to you, but I wouldn't want to fell it to be slower. However, if you are running where map limits your speed, e.g) cells, I would try Greed's Embrace.

For volcano, it's pretty linear map in terms of passage so you would have a great speed.

For Burial, it's open map so you have to check where mobs are first and dash to them, so it's a bit inefficient.

I would recommend this build on maps with linear passage,

So, beach, strand, volcano, arcade, channel, toxic sewer, etc.
Great build for map clearing.
But single target... Single target is terrible with spectral throw.

At the moment I'm using Storm Burst + GMPS + Concentrated Effect + Slower Projectiles + Controlled Destruction and I think it works little bit better.
Hi,

Very much interested in the build. Have a spare templar to try this out. Do you think it is viable especially in terms of the ascendary.

Also, is it a good idea to use lightning tendril + COC + Glacial Cascade for the single target.
how to level up with this build in mind? i know the op said arc trapper but im not familiar with scion arc trapper builds, anyone have a pob or guide to this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info