[3.3] Mjölnir 71Quant Full MF Shield Charge

"
KS00 wrote:
Hi,

Very much interested in the build. Have a spare templar to try this out. Do you think it is viable especially in terms of the ascendary.

Also, is it a good idea to use lightning tendril + COC + Glacial Cascade for the single target.

Yeah it should be fine with templar it might be harder to get the strength since you won't be pathing through scion.

For single target its whatever works for you. I didn't intend this char for bossing so I just went with something that works with faster cluster clearing as well as some single target
"
rozakk wrote:
how to level up with this build in mind? i know the op said arc trapper but im not familiar with scion arc trapper builds, anyone have a pob or guide to this?

Just path while having the base tree in mind and grab some spell damage nodes on templar. You wont need much life since you are trapper.

The trap damage is insane that it will carry you all the way to uber lab and kitava. Then you can respec around 70 ish
The build is pretty nice, playing it in the 1 month event right now, just missing inpulsas and some quant gear.

A couple questions though, is the Atziri flask the only sustain the build has? And how does it compare to a spell damage vinktars?
"
The build is pretty nice, playing it in the 1 month event right now, just missing inpulsas and some quant gear.

A couple questions though, is the Atziri flask the only sustain the build has? And how does it compare to a spell damage vinktars?

Vinktar works as well, but I found atziri's flask to be more easy to keep 100% uptime with.

Personally I have vitality life gain on hit(both spell and attack) so I do little more sustain.

However it's unnecessary for mapping it only helps to sustain off bosses but not that much.

Having 1 life flask of staunching should do the job of sustaining during mapping

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info