[3.3]🔥Guardian LF RF ⬛ 19k ES🔥(video guide)[3.3]

can anyone pls tell me why can't i get more regen? the only thing i see that he has is on the ring but i don't think that it's enough...
i know that the more energy shield you have the more regen, but the more energy shield you have the more rf will cost, so pls help.
- Thanks for the build, it's really epic! :)

- It got costly at the very end (e.g. watcher's eye), but it can do all content. You won't reach 19k ES tho, it's 14-15k you can get.
Only thing is that you have to balance somehow, is to get more damage besides the tankiness.

- Also, if you are interested in an even more advanced build, check out Bax's last iteration of the build. Quick summary: he throws out determination and attack block to be able to use a +4 to maximum resistances shield with purities socketed in +2 lvl unset rings. Needs mana reservation reduction enchant on helmet.
Last edited by kiralygomba on Nov 29, 2018, 7:09:11 AM
Hey guys, hope you can help me, because i have no idea, what is going on. I have 2430 ES and my "c" tab showing me that im regening 532 ES per second, my fire res is 82%. So to make it simple my degen is (2430*0,7)*0,18 = 306 and my regen is 532, but im still degening ES with RF on. Do you have ani idea, why it might be? Thanks a lot! (I tryed to google it, no results)
"
Eliah_cze wrote:
Hey guys, hope you can help me, because i have no idea, what is going on. I have 2430 ES and my "c" tab showing me that im regening 532 ES per second, my fire res is 82%. So to make it simple my degen is (2430*0,7)*0,18 = 306 and my regen is 532, but im still degening ES with RF on. Do you have ani idea, why it might be? Thanks a lot! (I tryed to google it, no results)

you are not considering the fact that you are also getting degen from your life pool even if reserved
build viable in 3.5 ?
Yeah there are a ton of people playing this build or a variant of it (Mostly supports using empower as a link) that have hit 100 in 3.5

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info