[3.3]🔥Guardian LF RF ⬛ 19k ES🔥(video guide)[3.3]

have max 13k ES. what need for 20K ?
I guess Energy From Within it's pretty good for this build aswell ? Also i dont get how do you get extra energy shield from mana ? Do you need for this Watcher's Eye with "Gain % of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield while affected by Clarity" mod ?
Last edited by papaca on Jul 8, 2018, 5:43:22 AM
Wheres the jewel section
"
papaca wrote:
I guess Energy From Within it's pretty good for this build aswell ? Also i dont get how do you get extra energy shield from mana ? Do you need for this Watcher's Eye with "Gain % of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield while affected by Clarity" mod ?

That and the node from ascending, radiant faith.
How do you play without taking Arcane Vision? Outdoor maps are no problem, but my screen is nearly entirely black on most indoor type maps if I don't take that node (it changes light to be based off of Energy Shield rather than Life).

I've looked at a few different CI and LL builds and none that I saw use that node, so I'm thinking I must be missing something. I've tried changing brightness on screen in the windows control panel and that doesn't seem to have any affect at all. I play on Win10->Bootcamp->MacBook Pro.

Also, I don't understand the purpose of Arcane Surge (AS) linked into RF. RF has a duration tag even without AS (the burning damage), so it doesn't help there. AS is practically never going to trigger because RF is a cast and forget it skill. So, what benefit are we gaining from that gem? (Note, I'm not trying to challenge anyone here - I'm a relative n00b that want's to understand more!)

For the moment, I've added Efficacy Support, which seems to have great synergy with RF.
Last edited by joNDel_x on Jul 8, 2018, 9:29:18 AM
"
joNDel_x wrote:
How do you play without taking Arcane Vision? Outdoor maps are no problem, but my screen is nearly entirely black on most indoor type maps if I don't take that node (it changes light to be based off of Energy Shield rather than Life).

I've looked at a few different CI and LL builds and none that I saw use that node, so I'm thinking I must be missing something. I've tried changing brightness on screen in the windows control panel and that doesn't seem to have any affect at all. I play on Win10->Bootcamp->MacBook Pro.

Also, I don't understand the purpose of Arcane Surge (AS) linked into RF. RF has a duration tag even without AS (the burning damage), so it doesn't help there. AS is practically never going to trigger because RF is a cast and forget it skill. So, what benefit are we gaining from that gem? (Note, I'm not trying to challenge anyone here - I'm a relative n00b that want's to understand more!)

For the moment, I've added Efficacy Support, which seems to have great synergy with RF.

arcane surge is useless, I am using effiacy or conc effect - and I took the keystone to base light radius on energy shield too
Explosive Cleave Gladiator by supreme_pizza
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609862
Last edited by Knampfclown on Jul 8, 2018, 10:53:39 AM
In trying to address all the concerns...

1. Check "gem setup" sections (specifically body armor) for RF. Arcane surge adds a duration tag allowing for the use of swift affliction.

2. Please try to read the entire guide carefully as the mana to ES conversion is explained. You get extra energy shield both from the watcher's eye jewel AND from the guardian ascendancy.

3. Jewels are explained in the leveling section; we use 3 healthy minds to get mana and 3 grand spectrum jewel that give flat mana. Later you can replace the grand spectrums with rare jewels.

4. Reaching 19k ES will require lots of currency but this is how:
Spoiler
a. Upgrade gear with very high str, int, flat ES and flat mana.
b. Rings can have % increase to energy shield.
c. Jewels can also have % increase to energy shield as well as flat ES and flat mana.
d. With all the right skill tree nodes at level 95ish and with the above upgrades you should be
able to get 19k ES.
Last edited by t3amjester on Jul 8, 2018, 11:10:31 PM
A little confused on the gem links. In the "PASTEBIN fully optimized" build, RF is linked to Swift Affliction but not Arcane Surge, am I missing something?
"
t3amjester wrote:
In trying to address all the concerns...

1. Check "gem setup" sections (specifically body armor) for RF. Arcane surge adds a duration tag allowing for the use of swift affliction.

2. Please try to read the entire guide carefully as the mana to ES conversion is explained. You get extra energy shield both from the watcher's eye jewel AND from the guardian ascendancy.

3. Jewels are explained in the leveling section; we use 3 healthy minds to get mana and 3 grand spectrum jewel that give flat mana. Later you can replace the grand spectrums with rare jewels.

4. Reaching 19k ES will require lots of currency but this is how:
Spoiler
a. Upgrade gear with very high str, int, flat ES and flat mana.
b. Rings can have % increase to energy shield.
c. Jewels can also have % increase to energy shield as well as flat ES and flat mana.
d. With all the right skill tree nodes at level 95ish and with the above upgrades you should be
able to get 19k ES.

Now that Vaal RF grants duration tag to the regular RF, you can switch out arcane surge for efficacy.
you use the old Aegis Aurora with 25% reduced reservation right? wanna do this in Incursion league so stick with Aegis?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info