[3.3]🔥Guardian LF RF ⬛ 19k ES🔥(video guide)[3.3]

"
kasperoh wrote:
If you pick Zealot's Oath in skilltree - Do you still gain anything from using The Sorrow of the Divine instead of a normal sulphur flask?

Just the duration. You can roll 40% duration on a normal sulphur flask, and have Freeze/Chill immunity on it.

Guide doesn't mention Chill/Freeze immunity, but you want it on Ruby/Sulphur flask or on your Watcher's Eye. Freeze is the one ailment you really don't want to rely on the Guardian Ascendancy to break you out of.

You really want a chill/freeze flask.

Probably also want a Curse immunity flask, again either sulphur or ruby, for Temp Chains maps.

Sulphur is nice for that too as it only uses 20 of 60 charges. Lowest % charges used of any of the utility flasks (along with Stibnite, but we already use Witchfire Brew).

There's a lot of flexibility with flasks. Onslaught flask is really nice for shield charging. Quartz/Basalt flasks can be nice too.
ign: aan_allein_daishan
Last edited by koticgood on Jul 30, 2018, 5:17:15 AM
In the Passive skill tree i'm geting "You are loading an older version of the Passive Skill Tree as it was in version 3.2.0." is this tree rlly updated
"
RedSininS wrote:
In the Passive skill tree i'm geting "You are loading an older version of the Passive Skill Tree as it was in version 3.2.0." is this tree rlly updated

He just made the skill tree link in 3.2. There were a few relevant changes to the skill tree in 3.3, but they are minor and don't really change your node choices. That said, it's generally better to use the Path of Building import's skill tree than the web version.
The thread title says "video guide", but I don't see any videos. Am I missing something? :)
got it.
Last edited by illusiiOnz on Aug 24, 2018, 5:26:01 PM
So is this build able to kill Uber elder relatively safe? That's what matters to me most at this point
might wanna check out my char.. net regen is negative :[ have pretty much the entire build.. thinking about swapping to bax since this lacks ATON of dmg
Hi Guys anyone else running this build in Delve?
I'm interested to real builds, not theoretical builds and preferably not legacy builds. Do you have your pastebin NOT fully optimized and maybe also 3.4 updated? Or your stats. Thanks for sharing.
IGN: SeaLaser
Sea Builds, Characters, Shops, Links & Records:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/972683/
Last edited by RoyalStar on Oct 29, 2018, 3:38:48 AM
Actually for 3.4???

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info