New Incursion Rooms in 3.3.1

"
you need to remove 2 shit rooms to balance it this is such a stupid decision when people are grinding 40/40 challenges

/hug
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
If the strongbox rooms follow the same zone level requirements that limit cartographer's strongboxes, the primary drive to even have the strongbox room is lost. If you make your temple too high zonelevel then the best box you can hope for is a Diviners. This coupled with the zone not having much in the way of zone quant modifiers unless the temple has the specific room for it, and player quant not affecting the strongboxes means that I dont really have much hope really for the success of the room compared to the warehouse-museum of artifacts room, which arguably fills the same role as this one, but better.
WOW :D this league getting amazing day by day
Damn. Harder to get my room upgrades challenges now.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
I like it!
lol GGG
Patting yourself on the back for making ONE challenge easier would be a good idea if you weren't, at the exact same time, making TWO other challenges harder to complete...
I hope for some Beastiary room with beast crafting and beastiary unique items...
The Holy Bible
Cool!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Torment is obnoxiously terrible. Stop trying to make it happen.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
I can't even get the t3 rooms I need as it stands let alone adding 2 more additional rooms. Spirits I could care less about, but the strongbox room might be good if we can get carto boxes to roll in t13+ temples. If not I'm afraid it will just be 2 more meh rooms in the temple RNG pool. Any confirmation that the room will have this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info