Xbox trade market

Hello guys, i have my premium stash and wanna sell few things... I didnt set up any price for that items so qestion is how I can check any offers that ppls give for my stuff to accept or reject them?
"
"
"
Stash tab pricing and tab public indexing (trade sites) is in progress. Promissed by GGG.

Got a link to that?

There are several references by GGG to their intention/desire to implement Stash Tab Pricing. I believe that this is the latest (or at least, one of the more recent posts)

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2179916

Personally, it sounds further off each time they mention it .....

I'm not really sure what Tab Public Indexing involves, but there is this from the XBox FAQ:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2036693 (almost at the end)

"What are you planning to do with Trade?

For a detailed background on the evolution of our trade systems, please check out this post. It's important to note that some difficulty to trade is intentional.

Overall, we are happy with the fundamentals of how the trade market system on Xbox works. We do plan to make improvements to the user experience based on player feedback, but have been devoting resources to other areas so far. We expect to add the trade board to hideouts in 2018.

We also plan to allow community trade sites access to items in public stash tabs and trade forum posts on Xbox, in a similar way to how the PC ones work."

Ah great thanks! I did read that earlier on when I just started with Xbox, guess the info didn't stick as I didn't know the nuances of POEbox yet.

POEbox, you heard it here first! =D
"
drKolgrim wrote:
Hello guys, i have my premium stash and wanna sell few things... I didnt set up any price for that items so qestion is how I can check any offers that ppls give for my stuff to accept or reject them?

If it is in your premium tab first make the tab public, which lists all items in tab for sale(Right Stick Down). Then highlight the item and press A to make a note(ie price item).
"
"
drKolgrim wrote:

If it is in your premium tab first make the tab public, which lists all items in tab for sale(Right Stick Down). Then highlight the item and press A to make a note(ie price item).

He's asking about checking offers I think, probably thinking he's missing them, but more likely he doesn't have them because he doesn't price his items.

"
drKolgrim wrote:

To view (or accept/decline) existing offers made on things that you have for sale:

while "in town" or in your hideout
press the right menu button (the MTX menu)
I believe that trade is the second item on that menu
select trade
if you have offers on your stuff they will be on a sub tab (there will be two tabs if you have no offers, three if you do)
I now comment in Forums with my Xbox account:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/walkjohn55
So there will be third TAB with offers:) thank for advice :)
Biggest thing I notice. Xbox players don't know what items are worth. And since they don't see the trade sites(and if they do try and price check their stuff most in the market doesn't have a listed price) stuff gets bought really cheap. I know I was buying some jewels, didn't know what their worth, so I was offering 1 chaos. I got a couple takers a couple of rejects. Turns out on Xbox their actually worth like 20-35. O.o I think their needs to be a way to see some sort of data easier. Like maybe in the market, you could see the average buy out price of the last 25 times it was sold. Or something of that sort. I feel like some of these people are practically getting robbed. I might get robbed for the same reason to. Super time consuming to google every single item to see if price. And then figure out how to adjust for console. A real pain.
Alternative Theory: There are uninformed sellers on the markets for both platforms, but on PC there are also "Trade Bots" that instantly swoop and scoop all the bargains. If true, in that respect, I like our market better. Of course there are other aspects of our market that I believe could use some improvements .....
I now comment in Forums with my Xbox account:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/walkjohn55
Yea. I haven't had a problem with filtering until I was looking for unique jewels that are hard to come by. I used the key words and then skimmed over 60 plus pages looking for the highlighted ones. Lol. Several... Several times! Just time consuming. Looks like their slowly adding features though. Their about to make pricing a lil easier tho. Their making to were you can price an item with the last price u used. Not a huge update but they are watching us and I think they'll slowly add more features to help us.
"
Alternative Theory: There are uninformed sellers on the markets for both platforms, but on PC there are also "Trade Bots" that instantly swoop and scoop all the bargains. If true, in that respect, I like our market better. Of course there are other aspects of our market that I believe could use some improvements .....

On PC unqiues worth nothing (most uniques are 1c or less), in the meantime on xbox, you can sell some of those for 10-20 chaos. It's easier to make money.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info