[Xbox One] Stash Tab Pricing

A few weeks before 3.3.0 launched, we posted that the stash tab pricing feature would be completed and included with the launch of Incursion as our backend team believed it would be a fairly straightforward issue for them to complete. When they began working on the issue they discovered that the initial implementation plan wouldn't work. It became clear that the issue was much harder to solve than originally thought and would require significant changes to how some internal systems work, which is both dangerous and time-consuming. Unfortunately, we have had to prioritise work on core league content so that we can meet our existing release schedule. Our intention is still to complete this feature, but it's not as fast and easy as we had hoped. We understand that it's sorely needed and hope to get to it as soon as we can.

A few months ago, the user interface for this feature was accidentally patched in prematurely (and then removed quickly because it wasn't hooked up to anything). This has led some community members to believe that we implemented and then removed the feature, which isn't true.

We're very much aware that the community want this feature to be implemented as soon as possible. As a player of the Xbox version myself I am taking every opportunity to raise the priority of this issue internally. Thank you for your patience with us in this matter.
Last bumped on Mar 14, 2023, 1:25:30 AM
Appreciate the transparency!

Not optimistic as you didn’t mention one, but would you be comfortable sharing a ballpark ETA? I can understand if you’d be concerned about your response being seen as a deadline and you’d prefer to have it be a “when it’s ready” kinda deal. Can’t blame a guy for trying, though. :P
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
All good Jeff, thanks for the update. It will get some when it does. The other changes and improvements made so far help a lot as well. Keep up the good work!
PoE Console Discord Admin

Logic never changes, just the syntax.
You mentioned global chat a while back, right before Incursion hit (I think). That's still happening right [Removed by Support]?
Hey peeps, it's a me, rangerDanger.
Last edited by Ben_GGG on Sep 6, 2018, 1:28:49 AM
Thanks for the info Jeff. While the news isn't great, it's always good to gain understanding.
Hey Jeff, did you see that post on Discord Feedback?

"
Hey @Jeff_ as it has been pretty silent now about the stash tab pricing and as I understand only one guy can actually do it and is super busy, maybe you could get a temporary solution implemented, that would only need some UI work. I have a copy and paste feature in mind. Lets say I price an item, then I push Y on the premium tab on that item and copy the price info. Then I can apply it like a currency item once via A, reuse with X and stop with B. The background etc shouldn't change as its still a price per item, so it should all easily work technically and it could save us already a lot of time. I mean spamming x on 70 items or going through the pricing ui is a huge difference. Hope you will consider it. Thx

This sounds like a good middle ground.
Any news on pricing a complete tab? Is that going to be implemented?

I get excited for all changes and greatly appreciate everything that goes into console :-). Tab pricing is the biggest thing I hope for.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Last edited by Wrecker_of_Days on Jul 31, 2018, 4:46:38 PM
Any news on pricing a complete tab?
Any update on when this is happening?

I'd prob hit up my xbox to play on the new league if this was a feature.
Last edited by Lambda_X on Sep 4, 2018, 12:40:56 PM
Any word on Tab pricing yet for console?
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info