3.7 FREEZING PULSE ASSASSIN (DUAL VOID BATTERY) 6-7 MIL SHAPER DPS

link to skilltree dont work..?
I really love this build but I wanted to make an ES based character this time.
Could you make this build work with Low Life ( Pain Attunement) / ES?
Thanks man. I'll try this build in flashback.
This build is very hard for me to follow... Link to PoB is broken, No Leveling guide, No Passive tree to progress with, No gem guide to show what to link together... My personal opinion is very disorganized.
Last edited by Jangajinx on Jul 24, 2018, 12:47:23 PM
"
Jangajinx wrote:
This build is very hard for me to follow... Link to PoB is broken, No Leveling guide, No Passive tree to progress with, No gem guide to show what to link together... My personal opinion is very disorganized.

path of building link is working i just tried it. this is not your typical training wheel build guide you will have to use your on whits on where to spec where leveling i do go into abit of detail in the leveling tips section. if it is a huge task to get the character up and running i do suggest not making it as it is not very beginner friendly
ign: ROCSpoe
"
Schmorfling wrote:
I really love this build but I wanted to make an ES based character this time.
Could you make this build work with Low Life ( Pain Attunement) / ES?

hey ive tried to make a low life variant , in the end it seems to be too squishy and you actually dont really gain that much damage but feel free to prove me wrong would be great to see someone to get it work
"
Gospodin_1 wrote:
hi, i really like the build, im just having a little problem with survivaibly. Atm im like a glass canon chr, since as soon as i get attacked i lose all the mana and can't kill the mobs, and the dmg is really good even at lv 76, so could you give some tips maybe on what am i doing wrong?

the play style is very glass cannon something different but everything should be frozen so you should really ever die, just make sure you dont have ele focus in your links as you will not inflict elemental ailments
"
path of building link is working i just tried it. this is not your typical training wheel build guide you will have to use your on whits on where to spec where leveling i do go into abit of detail in the leveling tips section. if it is a huge task to get the character up and running i do suggest not making it as it is not very beginner friendly

Thanks for the reply, I have tried it on PoB and works like a charm, Have you tested it on. PoE roadmap? Because when I tried it last time it brought up some random Marauder build.
How Do u leech mana? It is only from boots? "regenerate... if u were hit recently"?
"
ziomek339 wrote:
How Do u leech mana? It is only from boots? "regenerate... if u were hit recently"?

warlords mark gives mana leech

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info