3.7 FREEZING PULSE ASSASSIN (DUAL VOID BATTERY) 6-7 MIL SHAPER DPS

Hi and thx for the nice guide.

Was thinking about going freezing pulse for league starter, farm tabula for 6L as everyone and then go dual divinarius (to take the time to get tu dual voidbattery)

But i'm concern about a few points, how does your mana regen work till you get to a elder ring with warlord's mark) and still against the boss how do you sustain mana, cause i'll lose some if i get Hit with mom)any thought of that (pre warlord's mark)?

My second question is, is Loreweave still a best in solt for this build even with the 78% nerf?

Thx in advance to anyone who'll answer this question.

Last edited by faust1987 on Jun 3, 2019, 2:41:40 PM
"
faust1987 wrote:
Hi and thx for the nice guide.

Was thinking about going freezing pulse for league starter, farm tabula for 6L as everyone and then go dual divinarius (to take the time to get tu dual voidbattery)

But i'm concern about a few points, how does your mana regen work till you get to a elder ring with warlord's mark) and still against the boss how do you sustain mana, cause i'll lose some if i get Hit with mom)any thought of that (pre warlord's mark)?

My second question is, is Loreweave still a best in solt for this build even with the 78% nerf?

Thx in advance to anyone who'll answer this question.

You need a Curse on Hit setup for Warlord's Mark (though when I leveled mine I didn't use it at all).

Of course this won't matter in 3.7 since they nerfed WM.

As far as Loreweave is concerned, it should still be BiS, but I'm no pro.
how would you sustain mana in 3.7?
bereks grip ring, boot enchant, clarity, mana regen rings, nodes...?
i would like to try this in 3.7

edit: i was thinking of eb and some es leech, would that work?
Last edited by asdfgah on Jun 5, 2019, 2:26:37 PM
Great guide!

Same question: now that Warlord's Mark is gone for casters in 3.7, how would you sustain life and mana?

Thanks!
not completely sure but i think that this build as many other that were relying too much on warlord's mark ring are dead
"
asdfgah wrote:
how would you sustain mana in 3.7?
bereks grip ring, boot enchant, clarity, mana regen rings, nodes...?
i would like to try this in 3.7

edit: i was thinking of eb and some es leech, would that work?

I'd also like to try this or something close to. Not sure there's enough ES for EB to be reliable though...

For general mapping hopefully just some regen and v.clarity for bosses might be enough

I think for very endgame guardians/shaper/elder guardians etc. will need mana leech gem with stormbrand. Can link it also to curse on hit/enfeeble or another curse. Would drop the cwdt 4 link entirely to fit this in

I took EB for my build with Mind Thief + Soul Drinker and I do not have any mana problems so far (lvl88). Survivability in this season on the other hand is a struggle, both enhanced mobs and legion rares are rippy, but it's all doable.
I still have some changes to do, like taking Phase Acro and changing Atziri's to Phase Flask + Vaal Grace and getting overall more +life on gear.
just levelling up but i read the legion mobs are basically unfreezable which is a bit disconcerting if true
"
Tehtar wrote:
I took EB for my build with Mind Thief + Soul Drinker and I do not have any mana problems so far (lvl88). Survivability in this season on the other hand is a struggle, both enhanced mobs and legion rares are rippy, but it's all doable.
I still have some changes to do, like taking Phase Acro and changing Atziri's to Phase Flask + Vaal Grace and getting overall more +life on gear.

EB sounds like a good idea, maybe with energy leech gem youll always have that 39 more damage multiplier.

I'm 92 and with about 300% cast speed it can drain quick. If so i can drop mana leech from storm brand.

Been trying to craft a ring with fossils for cold damage life leech with not much success.

Arcane surge on the chest piece feels pretty good if someones not doing a mom build. My dps feels amazing aside from not leeching which may be solved now.

Also, one thing I do is I search poe.trade for a corrupted helm with +1 power charge. Maybe it's just me but i think it's worth it. I paid 50c for a 100 life helm woth 44 resist. Nothing special but I love seeing 10 power charges.
"
absolutefury wrote:

Been trying to craft a ring with fossils for cold damage life leech with not much success.

Picked this up for 5c!

Can spam indefinately with another reduced mana cost ring, some mana nodes and arcane surge.

Actually didn't bother with MoM in the end. 5k life and 1.4kES, just run enfeeble on blasphemy as mana is not an issue

since latest patch legion mobs can be frozen & makes it way way less rippy for this build :)

Last edited by Shankhook on Jun 20, 2019, 9:07:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info