3.7 FREEZING PULSE ASSASSIN (DUAL VOID BATTERY) 6-7 MIL SHAPER DPS

Depth 240 - taking it easy - just haven't had time to play a crazy amount yet. I don't have any doubts it'll be cake after 300 for me. Laviangas ftw.
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
"
Farandine wrote:
"
livejamie wrote:
I'm pretty sure Shroud of the Lightless would be better than Cloak of Defiance, no?

Has anybody tested both?

I just switched from a 6L Cloak to a Shroud of the Lightless and so far I'm noticing a good increase in survivability.

What gems in order did you use for shroud of the lightless?

You'd drop Cold Pen

FP > Echo > Destro > Hypo > PCoC
livejamie
Could we run immortal call at a lower level and unlink the golem from our CWDT setup? Feel like we could get a good chunk of survivability with a more frequent IC uptime.
Also, would CoD be BiS? It seems like It could hold up better against physical burst and all-around defense but Loreweave could help to mitigate a lot of elemental damage.
Thoughts?
Should I switch to 2x Tulborn right when i hit level 24?
Hello, I am new to playing PoE and have decided to ruin this build because it looked fun. Right now I am lvl 20 and just found kraityn and was wondering do I kill all of the bandits or help one of them. I didn't see anything refer to them in your build
Last edited by Djaqz on Sep 20, 2018, 9:38:45 PM
Got my hands on this

Noticing a pretty major increase in survivability.
"
Nvnsqr wrote:
Got my hands on this

Noticing a pretty major increase in survivability.

Did you try Shroud of the Lightless as well?
livejamie
Haven't tried shroud. Don't think we have quite enough abyss jewels to really take advantage of it. Increased life and mana are definitely nice, but a quick PoB search says it gives marginally better hp (think 40-50 hp) compared to the 80% res that I'm missing out on.
Shroud is definitely a good start, but Loreweave feels like it's got the strongest lategame potential.
Looks awesome :o havent played FP since the old shotgun days
Last edited by watex on Sep 22, 2018, 2:48:46 PM
Hello everyone.
Just respeced my Shadow to this build from frostblades.
My gear:
"

Damage is INSANE, but survability in Delves sux hard, especially when I'm trying to go out of main path for some fossils. Mobs burn out my mana and I die instantly. Any ideas how to improve that?
Last edited by ugiugi on Sep 23, 2018, 3:49:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info