Build of the Week: Trapped Lightning

That gear setup is actually...well pretty awful. The whirling blades speed looked gruelingly slow and your suggesting a choir of the storm when YOU dont crit.
My build is like this but I removed the Mind OVer Matter part...

I decided to go Mechanical dodging because sadly... when those projectiles hit you ... you'll run out of Mana and you can't even attack....

I decided to go for more damage for faster clearing...
The faster you kill, the less likely you need to dodge.

If you decide to really go for Mind over matter.. use the essence worm amulet and use a Wrath aura...
"
Matahashi wrote:
That gear setup is actually...well pretty awful. The whirling blades speed looked gruelingly slow and your suggesting a choir of the storm when YOU dont crit.

Actually that build relies heavily on Crit.
Arc builds rely on crit.
"
knyhll wrote:
"
Matahashi wrote:

Actually that build relies heavily on Crit.
Arc builds rely on crit.

Сhoir of the storm hit the enemy with lighting bolt when you deal crit. But with traps you even not attack an enemy. Traps deal crits, not you. With that fact Choir of the storm is just amulet with 75% global critical chance, 50% incris lightning and % of mana. Weird choice.

Take shimmeron and change Choir of the storm to any well rolled rare amulet with life and you make this build better. Also Doryani's Catalyst works well before Shimmeron.

If you have mana issue - we have Slavedriver's Hand now. If you also don't like MoM - you can reserve your mana with that gloves to have wrath, any curse on blasphemy (I choose Temporal Chains) and have enough mana to use moovement skills.

And, yes, Jaws of Agony is a good shield. I trade one weapon to that and not regret - 100% uptime of power charges without any tricks + free bear trap! Also this shield have 4% spell dodge that makes my acrobatics 40/50 (I use Atziri's Step too).
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
Last edited by DoEFotGS on Jun 29, 2018, 2:27:24 AM
"
tonygg99 wrote:
Miss Vanjieeeee, miss vanjieeeee.....miss vanjiieeeeeee

The correct response. Facts are facts, America.
Welcome to build of the week, where 25% of the PoE population is doing the same arc trap build..
SSF, because Path of Trade RMTers and bots suck.
Shit build.
Possibly the most uninspired version of the meta build of the league.
What a joke that this made it in. Obviously just sucking up to streamer. wouldnt be surprised if she was a friend of someone at GGG. (likely support since they seem to have no shame)

Meanwhile just this teaser image shows how much more unique and more deserving of build of the week my latest is, but this exact shit is why I dont even bother creating a build to apply for BoTW. Go fuck yourselves

Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Jun 30, 2018, 1:45:38 PM
"
tonygg99 wrote:
Miss Vanjieeeee, miss vanjieeeee.....miss vanjiieeeeeee

you betta stop
"
CarNiVooRa wrote:
4 Offcolour Starkonja , "easy to acquire" lol
Dont think vorici does bro deals .

Color it with jewellers and not with chromes on Vorici's workbench. Much easier and cheaper.
--------------------------------------
Dudes need their beauty sleep too
--------------------------------------

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info