Build of the Week: Trapped Lightning

This build spotlight is probably very exciting for new players, who doesn't necessarily keep tabs on the "meta" :)

The builds highlighted will probably be more different and inspiring as we go further into the league.

Looking forward to the next one!
"
AnathemA_POE wrote:
Why is the most common meta build this league a "build of the week"?

How incredibly lazy, seriously. Woooooow arc traps nobody has seen that!

+1

Build of the week its a non seeing or uncommon build from classical one. If you test stuff and then fainlly got a new concept and utility of combined gems, items and jewels, skills and so forth, then its a NEW BUILD, so new build of the week.

GGG learn taht concept and also taht im posting about this thread:

Learn about alternate skins, MTX and transfering (e.g. more chaos colors of purple or cyan, gloom or evil aspect colors like red or black amber), cos ur devs of desing or whoever are in charge of it, that must have lots of ways and colors to do more possible and expanded closet, so we can all "dress well up". In Diablo 3 ROS or Total War II Warhammer Elders adn Tyranids version, u can do that and infinity more stuff about my subject commenting.
@execreth - @eledhyr - @arthasspaw - @edherisctf - @douchebagontheway_hd

@the_pest - @ioneshotbosses_eightkai
Last edited by Execreth on Jun 28, 2018, 11:21:11 AM
"
Chimerka wrote:
What would 0.25s cooldown solve? Self-cast would be limited only to cast it 4 times per second, every totem will cast 4 times per second too, but trappers / miners throw / lay 5 traps / 4-5 mines per cast = 16-20 traps / mines per second - so from my point of view this gonna limit self-cast more and trapper / miner would still have 4-5 times more ARC casts per second

I played this league until lvl 91 dual shimmerons arc trapper and my trap throwind speed was 0.33 -> it means 0.25s cd would change nothing to my dps...

Traps can't throw multiple traps of skills with cooldown.
There is NOTHING interesting on this build. Basic trapper build on trapper subclass with currently one of the most popular skills.That's it.

0% inspiration
100% Arc alt effect promotion
"
NaarJitsu wrote:
Meta trapper being dual shimmerons?

Also, playing this build on xbox, it's been an absolute blast, but bear trap is a MUST because some bosses move way too much!

Also, Eldritch Battery + ZO + Stone Golem makes mana a non-issue!

are you crazy? if u take zo u lose out 20% life regen
"
Hemmingfish wrote:
"
Chimerka wrote:
What would 0.25s cooldown solve? Self-cast would be limited only to cast it 4 times per second, every totem will cast 4 times per second too, but trappers / miners throw / lay 5 traps / 4-5 mines per cast = 16-20 traps / mines per second - so from my point of view this gonna limit self-cast more and trapper / miner would still have 4-5 times more ARC casts per second

I played this league until lvl 91 dual shimmerons arc trapper and my trap throwind speed was 0.33 -> it means 0.25s cd would change nothing to my dps...

Traps can't throw multiple traps of skills with cooldown.

Well ok, i wasnt talking about charges, but if they change ARC like lightning spire trap = charges, it would completly destroy arc trapper. Traps were so long at bad spot, and now when we have finally fun it should be nerfed? But yeah 2 mil DPS with top end gear trapper is problem, but milions with double strike, molten strike, blade furry is ok :)
i play this build with a crit shield and no MOM works as well too
seriously? Arc trapper BotW? I'm out
Last edited by MyBallsOnYaChin on Jun 28, 2018, 4:57:38 PM
Maby its "hej this is the most basic shot that exists". Now we show You something really interesting.

I hope so.
yeet
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info