Build of the Week: Trapped Lightning

It is sad, that everyone of the PoElitests is triggered by this build. It is cheap to make it work so it is nice for league starts or for beginners and gets better with investment.

Like the Lightning Spire setup for example. I don´t like it personally because of the area restictions. But it works and hits like a truck when it does. But it is about HIS build not yours or mine.

Everybody who is whining here is a tip: If you are not happy with GGG decisions for the Build of the week you can make your own build and put it into the forum to get picked. If you are not doing this... shut up and enjoy the free game GGG gifted to us.
Last edited by Radament89 on Jun 27, 2018, 11:14:08 PM
"
Nervantoss wrote:
More like Build of the League.

It's funny because it's true. It's either Arc trap or Arc Totem. It's unfortunate Cold Snap turned out to be pretty, well, sh*t. The degen cap/low degen just really hurts the skill, especially since it has low initial hit and a CD unless you have Frenzy Charges. Cool mechanic but a terrible boss skill after the "fix".(which removed the softcap on degen while dealing dmg through invul phases)
Last edited by shinigamiscall on Jun 28, 2018, 12:26:23 AM
Arc trapper is build of the week in 3.3... i assume RF juggernaut was build of the week in 3.2?
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
"
Radament89 wrote:
If you are not doing this... shut up and enjoy the free game GGG gifted to us.

So if you don't agree with us - just shut up too. Simple.
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
Quite funny, when build of the week showcases a hipster build there's a lot of complains that it deals no damage, it's not even close to the meta, it's a bad build for noobs. When it showcases an effective build that is one of the most popular for he beggining of this league everyone now complains it's a meta build, nothing new here, creativity died.

As if the next episodes couldn't feature different builds out of the meta, and just this one episode was enough to lay down judgement upon the companny.

Imo this is a way to promote both the new mystery box and the new arc MTX, fits well with all the Arc hype (and the real buff the skill received), is a variant of a very popular build for this league and doesn't mean we won't see alternative stuff like exploding popcorn skeletons or vaal blight or incinerate or whatever others out there on the next ones.

Just chill and enjoy the league
Hipef
Still haven't even cast the new arc yet.

Spark has been fun, and surprisingly effective in the closed areas that the incursions take place in.

Blade vortex is so overpowered it's kicking Icestorm's ass (trebling the damage in a more consistent hit zone but similar rate), even on a character that's approaching 900 int at level 75. Maybe some change will happen with the fourth ascendancy freeing up a support gem, but i imagine it will only widen the gap.

I might have to try arc next just to play what the hype is about before the inevitable nerf.
"
Radament89 wrote:
If you are not doing this... shut up and enjoy the free game GGG gifted to us.

Ah yes, because why have an open forum where people can post their opinions when you can echo chamber and never hear potentially beneficial points.

"
Radament89 wrote:
HIS build

kek
"
AnathemA_POE wrote:
Why is the most common meta build this league a "build of the week"?

How incredibly lazy, seriously. Woooooow arc traps nobody has seen that!

Agree with this post.. Arc is probably the most used active skill this league, while trap or maybe spell totem being the most used support gems this league..
"Build of the Week" <- Most played build all league ^^ lol...
Personally i like that series but i dont like totem/trap gameplay. Interesting to watch and see but for me not actually playing it.

But anyone who likes it - enjoy!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info