[3.6] Rasgeroth's Puff Dragon. Uber Elder viable, Ignite+Ar.Brand Ele. (Igni= F.ball, Inci, F.blast)

Hi,hello there!

I was playing around with a Fire Build so in endet up landing here. Ive got one question..

Do you think its possible to bring Vaal Flameblast into this build? I just frkn love this spell and the burst it brings.

Thank you already!
"
macmoogle wrote:
Hi,hello there!

I was playing around with a Fire Build so in endet up landing here. Ive got one question..

Do you think its possible to bring Vaal Flameblast into this build? I just frkn love this spell and the burst it brings.

Thank you already!

I couldn't make Vaal Flameblast or Flameblast work too well with ignite. However, the build does have a lot of fire damage stacked up. Ifyou just move some points away from Holy fire to more increased area damage talents then there might be a possibility that it would work. Still, you might need to switch deadly ailments and burning damage with controlled destruction and concentrated effect to make Flameblast hit hard, which means it won't exactly be an ignite build.

If you do keep the same supports, the area clear is still immense, and Vaal Flameblast would hit just as well, but during some playtesting of my own, I found that Incinerate is still better in terms of single target damage.
"
macmoogle wrote:
Hi,hello there!

Thank you already!

I couldn't make Vaal Flameblast or Flameblast work too well with ignite. However, the build does have a lot of fire damage stacked up. Ifyou just move some points away from Holy fire to more increased area damage talents then there might be a possibility that it would work. Still, you might need to switch deadly ailments and burning damage with controlled destruction and concentrated effect to make Flameblast hit hard, which means it won't exactly be an ignite build.

If you do keep the same supports, the area clear is still immense, and Vaal Flameblast would hit just as well, but during some playtesting of my own, I found that Incinerate is still better in terms of single target damage.
Thanks for the answer!
I decided to play with Incinerate most of the time and just use Vaal Flameblast for a huge burst.

Doin fine with that i think.

im having fun :D
I use this build atm lv 78.

Got kaoms, impressence, hrimnor, 2 emberwake and manage to cap the resist, but my staff only 5 link (6l in progress, dont know when will happen).

Got 5k life and i can say the damage is good but is there any upgrade i can make to improve the damage instead of the 6l staff ?

Nice build btw ;)
Hey, since we are in the beginning I don't have the amulet and I can't sustain mana costs when I only have 76 mana to work with, what would you suggest me to use instead of that amulet for now?
Any updates on the brand?
"
Sandcastle wrote:
Any updates on the brand?

Started playing it on the Betrayal league. I'll be playtesting/updating on the stream starting today.
Grand update be here. Armageddon Brand is in, and looks like the build is a very welcome new home for it.

The build now uses two damage sources, more than doubling our damage. If you wish, you can still stick to the ignite version alone with a Kaom's Heart. If you do have other body armour, place your Brand in it. Brand is especially helpful in delve encounters.

Taken down Uber Elder with the build, although a very messy kill. (More my style, appareantly.) Still, the hardest fight in the game is done with, and the build now can clear all content.
New video up, showcasing a Shaper kill with the Brand version. I'll add Flameblast/Incinerate variations soon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info