[3.3] Octavian's RainbowTrap Fire Trap Build. Everything viable.

How do u like my new dagger? I can still craft crit chance for Spells :)
"
DunklerKoenig wrote:

Omg!! Its like a perfect one!! Nice 5 link on a dagger for the flame tower trap!! Congrats!!
Btw did you just chaos spam it?
can anyone report so far how this build is for delving?
"
imoix wrote:
"
DunklerKoenig wrote:

Omg!! Its like a perfect one!! Nice 5 link on a dagger for the flame tower trap!! Congrats!!
Btw did you just chaos spam it?

No i bought it for 15c^^, really lucky to be honest, was Looking for a 5l dagger and it went pretty well.

But the dmg is Not even close to the guide, even without the +4 chest. I still miss a lot of gear, jewels and Entchants. Today i Tried uber Lab, but i got one shot two times by itzaro, 4,5k Life is Not enough
"
Sikksens wrote:
can anyone report so far how this build is for delving?

I am actually at Delve 100 and its pretty easy so far, i die only because of the darkness and because of my Bad progress in upgrading resist and Light Radius ^^
What's the reasoning behind the shield? There's uniques with more life than ie lioneye remorse or am i missing something else?

edit: didn't see the 3 to resistances, build is going nice, i took a different path. Next im working on getting the unique flask.

https://pastebin.com/0C42PfAH

Last edited by rhaddomain on Sep 8, 2018, 5:58:44 PM
"
DunklerKoenig wrote:

But the dmg is Not even close to the guide, even without the +4 chest. I still miss a lot of gear, jewels and Entchants. Today i Tried uber Lab, but i got one shot two times by itzaro, 4,5k Life is Not enough

i did today lab and it was pretty easy, itzaro died always within 10 seconds when i managed to throw additional traps on him. Already have malachai's awakening, which is huge buff to dmg. Had 4,6k hp but as a trap character you can dodge every spell he does.
"
Nirdana wrote:
"
DunklerKoenig wrote:

i did today lab and it was pretty easy, itzaro died always within 10 seconds when i managed to throw additional traps on him. Already have malachai's awakening, which is huge buff to dmg. Had 4,6k hp but as a trap character you can dodge every spell he does.

hm okay, maybe i was just a bit too stupid ^^ i´ll give it another try later.
The fact that its not possible to throw the traps directly at him before he starts moving is a bit annoying. I need to avoid his big hits
"
rhaddomain wrote:
What's the reasoning behind the shield? There's uniques with more life than ie lioneye remorse or am i missing something else?
I think you are missing the +3 max res on that shield which is pretty nice and significant.
Mirror of Kalandra count: 0
"
DunklerKoenig wrote:
"
Nirdana wrote:
"
DunklerKoenig wrote:

hm okay, maybe i was just a bit too stupid ^^ i´ll give it another try later.
The fact that its not possible to throw the traps directly at him before he starts moving is a bit annoying. I need to avoid his big hits

He always charged at me, so he ate all the traps that were infront of me. It took him more than half of the hp ( i mean more than half of 33%) and then flamethrower traps did the work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info