[3.3] Raikudou's Blade Flurry Juggernaut - All Content! 5+ MIL BOSS DPS | 6K LIFE | BUDGET FRIENDLY

"
Raikudou wrote:
"
I'm having a difficult time with uber labs.
I'm level 81 running anguish, doryani's, abyssus and filler gear for the rest. I have about 5k armor and 4.3k life. I get one shot by izaro repeatedly. I've tried adjusting a few things but nothing is working. where did I go wrong?

Well you are using Abyssus, that's where your problem is. Taking 50% increased physical damage early on into a new league when you barely have any good gear is huge. On top of that 4k life is really low for uber lab farming. Try to get a good rare helmet with 120+ life and 5k+ life in general.

So abyssus is ok for end game boss killing but not good for izaro?
I did this build as the league start so I could just farm uber labs and if i wanted to do something end game keep it for that.
"
"
Raikudou wrote:
"
I'm having a difficult time with uber labs.
I'm level 81 running anguish, doryani's, abyssus and filler gear for the rest. I have about 5k armor and 4.3k life. I get one shot by izaro repeatedly. I've tried adjusting a few things but nothing is working. where did I go wrong?

Well you are using Abyssus, that's where your problem is. Taking 50% increased physical damage early on into a new league when you barely have any good gear is huge. On top of that 4k life is really low for uber lab farming. Try to get a good rare helmet with 120+ life and 5k+ life in general.

So abyssus is ok for end game boss killing but not good for izaro?
I did this build as the league start so I could just farm uber labs and if i wanted to do something end game keep it for that.

All the bosses like Shaper, Elder or Atziri usually hit pretty hard with Cold or Fire damage so the increased physical damage doesn't hurt us to much. There is lots of physical damage involved in Izaros fight in form of heavy hits (he can get buffed by elemental damage pretty hard on top of that) and traps also deal physical damage. So Abyssus is terrible for Lab farming.

I have been doing Uber Lab carries with full 6/6 parties today without any problems. Feel free to follow my stream to see it in action, i can answer questions there https://www.twitch.tv/musti_a
should i keep channeling at 6 stacks or release at 6 stacks?
"
dvasan wrote:

When i first started playing i always kept channeling at 6 stacks for more consisten damage. But once you learn the pattern of releasing them you can definitely feel an absolutely big difference in damage. Just gotta get the hang of it to consistently release at 6 stacks.
"
Raikudou wrote:
"
dvasan wrote:

When i first started playing i always kept channeling at 6 stacks for more consisten damage. But once you learn the pattern of releasing them you can definitely feel an absolutely big difference in damage. Just gotta get the hang of it to consistently release at 6 stacks.

thanks for replying
"
Raikudou wrote:
"
dvasan wrote:

Because of Impulsa chest, when I'm "speed farming" maps I barely let it stack up to 3 since you can touch the mobs and they all explode each other with the lightning damage... I just dash click dash click
I'm using this build and its awesome! Thanks for posting. Its my second season only, so I am pretty new and have still to learn the content. But because of this build I am having a very easy time with almost everything.

Im 89 at the moment, I can easily solo t8 maps very fast and even speed farm t12s (but with some risk of death). My gear is on a very small budget, barely 2 exalts total. Just a 1 ex Impulsa, a 40c doryani and everything else is very mediocre (like 1-10c each). And thats coming from someone who just learned you can trade on the NPC orbs of transmutation for identify scrolls.

So this is how he looks now:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Coruj%C3%A3o/

I am trying to get sockets to start using enfeeble because my only problem now is "insta-death". I never even got my hands on a map above 12, but my damage destroys them very fast and the lifesteal is enough to make me almost immortal while I attack... but right when I meet a pack, sometimes without max endurance charges and without fortify from dashing around, it can go bad.

If you guys have any ideas just let me know, I am still new. Played d3 for a million years but only like 100h of poe
"
Corujão wrote:
I'm using this build the whole season and its awesome, btw! Thanks for sharing it with such detailed explanations! Its my second season only, so I am pretty new and have still to learn the content. But because of this build I am having a very easy time with almost everything.

Im 89 at the moment, I can easily solo t8 maps very fast and even speed farm t12s (but with some risk of death). My gear is on a very small budget, barely 2 exalts total. Just a 1 ex Impulsa, a 40c doryani and everything else is very mediocre (like 1-10c each). And thats coming from someone who just learned you can trade on the NPC orbs of transmutation for identify scrolls.

I am trying to get sockets to start using enfeeble because my only problem now is "insta-death". I never even got my hands on a map above 12, but my damage destroys them very fast and the lifesteal is enough to make me almost immortal while I attack... but right when I meet a pack, sometimes without max endurance charges and without fortify from dashing around, it can go bad.

If you guys have any ideas just let me know, I am still new. Played d3 for a million years but only like 100h of poe
"
Corujão wrote:
"
Corujão wrote:
I'm using this build the whole season and its awesome, btw! Thanks for sharing it with such detailed explanations! Its my second season only, so I am pretty new and have still to learn the content. But because of this build I am having a very easy time with almost everything.

PS: It feels so nice to pwn the shit out of every boss like they are a trash mob
"
Corujão wrote:

PS: It feels so nice to pwn the shit out of every boss like they are a trash mob

Good to see you are enjoying the build man! Also your character profile is private so i cant take a look at it to give you some tips.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info