[3.3] Raikudou's Blade Flurry Juggernaut - All Content! 5+ MIL BOSS DPS | 6K LIFE | BUDGET FRIENDLY

"
Kaigu19 wrote:
Is the clear speed for maps something that could be fixed by using vaal reave in place of bf?

Sure both Vaal Reave and Vaal Double Strike can be used very well for clear speed. I just didn't include either since this is supposed to be mainly a boss killing build. But since so many people are already asking about this i will probably include a section for mapping and what to use. I will put in some GIFs of the clear speed in T16 maps too.
PoB For Swords if you want to add it Raik. Just for an option for people.

https://pastebin.com/9GSpDDXZ
Last edited by Viyro on Jun 24, 2018, 4:34:33 AM
what changes should i do if i wanted to farm only uber lab with this build ?
or maybe typical disfavour sunder jugg would be better?
Last edited by jinhaoxuan on Jun 24, 2018, 5:49:18 AM
"
jinhaoxuan wrote:
what changes should i do if i wanted to farm only uber lab with this build ?
or maybe typical disfavour sunder jugg would be better?

Any Jugg Blade Flurry build you fine would be fine for uber elder. You'd just get all endurance charges drop abyssus.
I'm running a pure physical version of this build as an ascendant and enjoying it. I'm not very familiar with the cold conversion variation.

I only see 80% conversion - 40 from tree, 40 from the jewel. Where does all the damage come from? Can you elaborate a little more on the conversion aspect of this build and why is it so good?

Thanks - FYI, my current build with a 300 pdps claw and a 56% stat stick does around 2.2m shaper dps.
very nice build... i like a lot, ty
I think Deidbell would be quite a decent replacement for Abyssus in Hardcore well, at least that's what i'd run. How does the build hold up against Phys porcupines if your running Ele focus in your main clearing links (if you've got the Watchers Eye jewel for 80% conversion). Or do you just run Phys-lightning to ensure for icey explosions?

All in all man this is quite a solid build guide, i really like the idea and i think im going to give it a go for SSFHC. Thanks for my next build :)

EDIT: Just to clarify with Deidbell and Claws the Life gained on Hit component is not stopped by "no leech on low life" as its not "leech"
Last edited by james20419888 on Jun 25, 2018, 1:58:06 AM
"
james20419888 wrote:
I think Deidbell would be quite a decent replacement for Abyssus in Hardcore well, at least that's what i'd run. How does the build hold up against Phys porcupines if your running Ele focus in your main clearing links (if you've got the Watchers Eye jewel for 80% conversion). Or do you just run Phys-lightning to ensure for icey explosions?

All in all man this is quite a solid build guide, i really like the idea and i think im going to give it a go for SSFHC. Thanks for my next build :)

EDIT: Just to clarify with Deidbell and Claws the Life gained on Hit component is not stopped by "no leech on low life" as its not "leech"

Don't like Deidbell or any other unique compared to Abyssus or Starkjonas for that matter. You are better off using a high life rare helmet with good resists at that point. That allows you to use Kaoms Roots which in turn allows you to spec out of Unstoppable to get the AOE node.

I don't use ele focus for general mapping, check the Gems & Links section for more info. 80% crit chance and a ton of cold damage shatters take care of any on death effects.

Nevermind!
Last edited by AsianOne on Jun 25, 2018, 6:16:07 AM
Can some1 help me?? I made some changes like running BF as a kinda 6l on helmet so i can also run vaal double strike on chest. I'm leveling so instead i'm running reave on chest... but the idea is to get 6l vaal and 6l BF. I got the critical strike jewel instead of the phys convertion... Went for swords instead of claws and a life chest intead of loreweave..

This is my pastebin.. Can some1 help me understand why i'm so far away from 3-5m dps please!
Raikudou come for my rescue!!

https://pastebin.com/31FPXEET
Last edited by FunkyMunkey on Jun 26, 2018, 3:00:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info