Incursion League Statistics

Berserker looking STRONG at 0.484% overall. I bet you're so glad you "buffed" it.
Would really like to see how many people actually use Zana mods this league compared to other leagues
I was going to be a guardian as my league starter. I was talked out of it at the last second by someone (you know who you are) only to fail bc I know nothing about aurasupporting/bloodmagic (my fault for this one). I wonder if I'd have a Guardian main instead of a Saboteur main if I knew what I was doing at the start of the league. (Probably not as my Ascendant didn't pass the test).

Now I want to see the Incursion area statistics and find out how popular Twilight Strand is again.
Last edited by ThunderBiome on Jun 20, 2018, 3:29:17 AM
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
astraph wrote:
We all knew BEFORE even Beastiary lanched that the "rework" berseker received would make him total shit. It was PAINFULLY obvious. Now we have 2 consecutive leagues finishing last. WOW WHAT a surprise.

We all also knew BEFORE even Bestiary launched that the "rework" Elementalist received would make her total shit...funny how that turned out, eh?...

Berserker may be shit now, but don't pretend the community was as prescient as you think it was. They've got plenty wrong before, and will keep doing so in future. But please, keep cherry-picking your examples to stroke your own ego. :)

sure, sure

Elementalist wasnt deemed 'bad' but 'bland'. Elementalist is two-trick pony. It cannot do anything else than these two pre-planned build types. these are pretty strong but Elementalist's design is simply boring, forced and bland

Berserker on the other hand simply makes no sense whatsoever - esp when Champion exists. THE best 'melee' class out there

as for the stats. nice way to say something that contains more soft lies than truth. GGG acting surprised and pleased that people play skills they (over)buffed? this is gross

poe.ninja's stats show rather tragic reality: 25% arc, 15% BV (aka herald-bomber), around 10% for wanders (KB, reworked PS.. lol), 5% for archers (mostly TS, other skills are irrelevant). these 4 builds are like 50% of entire playerbase

and whats more tragic is that most of these players play THE SAME EXACT THING. the same links, items, passives, even jewels. what makes the difference is money - if they can afford that great Watcher's Eye or have to stick to rare jewels etc etc.

diversity

then there are 'melee' aka the unloved + the DS. Dual Strike rework has to be the clumsiest skill rework in entire ARPG history.

i also like the frequent comment build creators and streamers make: "this is a great build, clears T15 maps, T16 guardians but uber elder (and sometimes red elder/shaper) are different story". endgame design is not build-agnostic. there are some builds that are legit but CANNOT complete end-game due to nature of these fights (very degen heavy, unavoidable damage)

same with clear speed.

this type of design leads to situation where the question 'why should i play A when B is just stroner?' has much more weight. you can see this in stats.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
I really love the incursion mechanic, its awesome. Maybe u could add another 2 seconds to the clocks as they are just a bit skimpy, esp early on, but small details, I see it as endgame content anyway moving forward.

Not rly playing the game atm cause I just need a break tbh, been going too hard for too many years and I feel like a decent break in the short term is gonna revive my fire long term, were just grinding metal over here at this point. Its a shame cause its a rly cool league.

This has to go core, its a whole other thing we can do like uber lab and atziri. How much is a league like domination or torment still paying off in terms of adding something to the game? Theyre in there, but if they wernt would anyone care? For all the people who hate lab, theres a ton of people who grind it and its giving them 100s of hours of content per year and will continue to forever.

now remove the INSANE rewards temple gives (esp the corruptions and rain of maps/currency) and tell me who will bother with temples? this is a reward-bribe mechanic. in itself there is nothing interesting to it - but the rewards are great and even the clumsiest players can be happy as the rewards are random (secret of why RNG based mechanics are so popular). but gamedesign wise there is very little substance to it..

sure add it to the 'core' but you know that it means a) reducing the rewards (thus making it 100% skip) b) introducing EVEN LARGER rewards to the next best thing. both make current content (aka 95% of the game) irrelevant.

the joys of bribe mechanics meeting power creep
"
0.06% of players have completed 36 challenges and earned the Incursion Portal

Oh hi there
Thank you, game is so balanced now, everything is about Elementalist only :)
very nice... ty for sharing.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
sooo nobody gives a sh*t about challenges??? yes, i am one of them

thanks
https://www.twitch.tv/boredmga
Haha cuz pahtfinder didnt get any buffs now its the least picked with berserker , while both were the most picked from each class .
And Elementalist , who would have thought obviously meta with the shock stuff thats totaly borken.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info