Incursion League Statistics

Well on the whole BV and Arc thing.
I personally have made a BV build cause last time I used this skill was several years ago and I read it was buffed a lot. I enjoyed it very much and was surprised to learn this is the meta of this league.
And ofc I didn't want to play totem builds AGAIN or any other regular builds for that reason.

I will complain though that doing 10 acts again is a chore to try a different build.. If only I could map without doing 10 acts. :/
The challenge stats are always frustratingly obvious that GGG keeps going in the entirely wrong direction with them.

When only 1% and .1% of the playerbase bothers ( or can ) do them ...and the "better" rewards are locked behind them ....you know there is a fundamental design and thinking problem going on.

Heck, only 22% of players have completed 12?

You can point out it's only been 2 weeks, but these stats don't change that much after 2 more months go by each league; and they're entirely relevant when the playerbase itself drops off drastically by this time anyway.

And it's not like people are just stopping once they reach maps; you can be mapping for weeks / months and still not get farther than 14 in every league.

The whole thing is dedicated to just the streamers / sparse few that absolutely live on this game ( which is fine for them ) ..but it makes zero sense that the other 99% of players see nothing from this.
i got like 25 challenges last league (flashback - so less than a month) with only 2 of these being 'target' farmed. but.. you know - i actually could engage with a league mechanic that was somewhat complex. current temple one seems bland to me after one run.
people rave about it but i have yet to read some other reason why this league is 'best ever' other than 'rewards are bonkers'

you can easily get 20 challenges this league without even opening the list - get one char to maps, level it to 80 and bam, done

i can see why this league these numbers are so low a) incursion is EXTREMELY noob unfriendly mechanic. you pick wrongly on the character selection screen and you are screwed b) you have seen entire league content before you made it to lvl 40. temples are always the same. sure, rooms have different rewards but mobs are the same, architects are a blur of pixels that are indistinguishable between eachother, tileset grows on you quickly, same as the 'end boss' who you slap around at lvl 40 with a 2link meta skill. in hardcore.

imagine how would a new player feel if he started his incursion adventures with burning arrow not really having a clue

for how long do you expect players to 'suck it' and not say 'bye'? it is not players fault when he doesnt know that there are auto-win and auto-loss 'choices'. typical games do not have such. why poe has (and the void between these GROWS with each 'balancing' pass) them?

mistakes multiply and at some point it is simply too late
I love it, they practically killed Berserkers
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
YEAH great league but 3 weeks in those numbers are pretty telling with zerker. maybe get rid of the negatives?
IGN camkhaos
new to the game, why exactly is there Scion and also Ascendant? Isnt Ascendant the only ascendancy for the Scion? so how is there both?
"
sidtherat wrote:
i got like 25 challenges last league (flashback - so less than a month) with only 2 of these being 'target' farmed. but.. you know - i actually could engage with a league mechanic that was somewhat complex. current temple one seems bland to me after one run.
people rave about it but i have yet to read some other reason why this league is 'best ever' other than 'rewards are bonkers'

you can easily get 20 challenges this league without even opening the list - get one char to maps, level it to 80 and bam, done

i can see why this league these numbers are so low a) incursion is EXTREMELY noob unfriendly mechanic. you pick wrongly on the character selection screen and you are screwed b) you have seen entire league content before you made it to lvl 40. temples are always the same. sure, rooms have different rewards but mobs are the same, architects are a blur of pixels that are indistinguishable between eachother, tileset grows on you quickly, same as the 'end boss' who you slap around at lvl 40 with a 2link meta skill. in hardcore.

imagine how would a new player feel if he started his incursion adventures with burning arrow not really having a clue

for how long do you expect players to 'suck it' and not say 'bye'? it is not players fault when he doesnt know that there are auto-win and auto-loss 'choices'. typical games do not have such. why poe has (and the void between these GROWS with each 'balancing' pass) them?

mistakes multiply and at some point it is simply too late

Personally I like running the temple, it is big, full of monsters and different every time you run/change it. Though the temple has issues as well... like it's HUGE, too huge for moving around. For the time it takes to run the temple completely, the rewards seem on point.

I do agree with you that the meta curve in this league is WAY too high, and this is coming from an experienced casual. I do like incursions and the temple, but timers are always a big 'no' to me.

This league the challenges seem more actual gameplay challenges and choice challenges, which I like. The 9/9 corrupt gems and items challenge to get specific corrupts is insane though. This stacks incursion RNG, with room upgrade RNG, with specific corrupt RNG and x9. A good example of such a challenge is the corrupt 8 out of these 10 items to get an implicit corrupt. This gives choice, though with some RNG.

This league is really fun though, I especially liked running temple as a new character. Good exp, and ok gearing.

Edit: I would love to also see stats on which challenges players complete most/least.
Last edited by sarannah101 on Jun 20, 2018, 5:21:04 PM
thx ggg
nice stats
No surprise really, elementalist BV clearspeed meta zZzzzzzz.

I feel like such a hipster rolling occultist in SSF (1.81%). Occultist and chaos damage (and Caustic arrow even) has been so dumpstered compared to elementalist.

The league is cool, but its really not friendly to certain playstyles and builds.

AoE, movespeed and clearspeed all the things!
Lab is a chore

Delve / Harbinger / Incursion / Delirium best leagues.
One of my least favorite leagues thus far. I missed bestiary league which apparently wasn't great, but I do know that I am finished with this one after a week of playing it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info