[3.3] EZ GG Build. Shackles Wander. 63 sec HH Buffs

Build is looking great, about to try this with blade vortex. My question is there are 3 curses on here, temp chains, ele pen, and assassins mark. Are all 3 active at once, I only see 1 additional curse from passives.

Edit: Im dumb, 3rd curse comes from the passive whispers of doom.
Last edited by UberMip on Jun 29, 2018, 3:08:56 AM
How come we use unaffected by enfeeble jewel? is there special interaction or is it just for enfeeble maps?
IGN: Raise_Ur_Donger
I am trying to build an Ele Hit variation of this build.

Do you know any good setup to use Curse on hit without herald of Thunder? Its kinda hard to fit into the build, without reserv 100% mana..

Last edited by TheSunliight on Jun 29, 2018, 7:33:33 AM
This is amazing build, great idea.

I`m kinda struggling with it though. Got Zerphi+HH, rest of gear is thrown together so not very well optimized. However, I either die early on (first packs are hard), or I don`t get enough buffs to get rolling (incursions especially are tricky).
Few questions:
1. How much difference do the Inspired Learning jewels make? (on top of HH)
2. I read the disclaimer, but how does this build manage "regular" maps? I struggle too much without density/rares, and I seem to fail at high tiers. Feelsbadman to throw beyond on a T6 map.
3. Going from previous question, how does the build manage incursions and temples?
4. I feel like my damage is too low with KB. I need to fish a proper location to kill first elite, and even then it is tricky.

What am I doing wrong?

edit: 5. How does refreshing Soul Eater from Zerphi really works? (assuming it is up with stacks when it is recast) - I find conflicting information on this.
Last edited by maky13 on Jun 29, 2018, 8:50:14 AM
@Tarunshazam:

If effects expired 50% slower, how much longer would they last? Well, the effect would last twice as long. For every 1 second of time that would pass in the real world, 1/2 second of the duration would tick down.

The equation that describes this relationship is 1/(1-X), where X is the amount slower. If we plug in .50 for X (remember that 50% = .50), we get 1/(1-.5) = 2. If we plug in .682, we get 1/(1-.682) = 3.15, which is 315% (I assume that there's some rounding errors here accounting for the missing 3%).
trying a twist on this build with CI/flicker, gonna see if it's garbage or not. Not using kaom's roots and instead using red trail for charge generation. Going to use an atziri's mirror weapon swap for curse immunity until I have a few stacks built up then self curse temp chains on weapon swap to hold current stacks. I think it will work fine but we'll see
Here's the POB (with some placeholder gear and garbage jewels):
https://pastebin.com/SVWjLahX

Also quick question, why the warlords mark in the gloves?
Last edited by snapbackkilla on Jun 29, 2018, 8:10:09 PM
"
maky13 wrote:
This is amazing build, great idea.

I`m kinda struggling with it though. Got Zerphi+HH, rest of gear is thrown together so not very well optimized. However, I either die early on (first packs are hard), or I don`t get enough buffs to get rolling (incursions especially are tricky).
Few questions:
1. How much difference do the Inspired Learning jewels make? (on top of HH)
2. I read the disclaimer, but how does this build manage "regular" maps? I struggle too much without density/rares, and I seem to fail at high tiers. Feelsbadman to throw beyond on a T6 map.
3. Going from previous question, how does the build manage incursions and temples?
4. I feel like my damage is too low with KB. I need to fish a proper location to kill first elite, and even then it is tricky.

What am I doing wrong?

edit: 5. How does refreshing Soul Eater from Zerphi really works? (assuming it is up with stacks when it is recast) - I find conflicting information on this.

i looked at your build perhaps you should change to an attack build? something like bow ele hit or wander will start better, i specced a kb wander (occultist) but didnt take the scion curse node so a bit more dmg to start and had no problem starting t11 underground sea. the build is a lot of fun so its worth a try even potentially on your deadeye just taking the scion curse nodes. my character profile's open so you can check xuau (pathfinder) and doljn (occultist) to see my trees etc.
btw i dont have zerphis.
Last edited by Fhark on Jun 30, 2018, 4:05:11 PM
1. No reason not to use Inspired Learning especially at 300% effectiveness.
2. I played and tested this build almost exlusively in T16 UGS so I don't remember too well. I did blood aquaducts until 70. Then T1 Beach to 75 and Poorjoy's until 83. Then from 83 to 100 was all in T16 UGS. From what I remember, the build was fine in non-beyonded maps but you never hit 100k ES and 1000% movement speed unless you have beyond.
3. Did all the Incursions and level 83 Temples. Skipped omnitect
4. The damage is not too low with KB. Just watch the video of my level 83 character in a T16 UGS.
A couple of questions about curses,
1. does less effect of curses on map affect us the same way.
2. temporal chains on map is the normal curse so our effect of curse doesnt matter?
Thanks for the fun build even without zerphis its hard to go back to normal hh buffs.
tried doing this with flicker strike with some changes, ended up going CI apep's
here's a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xacKWEU4fk

It will probably be better with jugg instead of kaom's roots but gotta level a new character if I wanna try it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info