[3.4] Tornado Shot Deadeye | Level 100 viable | #3 Ranger | Elder | Shaper | Lab

hey great build and I am trying it, but what about the chance to hit? I dont see any accuracy on the tree or gear. isn't a low chance to hit generally a bad idea?
"

Hello,

i need help. I spent more than 40 ex in ur build but i dont have any singletarget damage. i die on a tier 6 boss.

Can u advice me whats i doing wrong.

Thank u all.

Bye

Last edited by Spirc on Sep 17, 2018, 10:57:06 AM
This build is great, thought it was shit on budget (never tried tornado shot) but I can actually clear tier 11-12 maps really fast only with 5L windripper, shit amulet, shit quiver, no dying sun, no ts enchant.

Even tier 12 bosses die in 20-30 seconds max even though i have a really budget gear, I don't understand why some people are complaining about the damage. Btw bought a 3c quiver with "projectiles deal 20% increased damage for each time they have chained", is it better than +30% global crit chance ? I don't really know how chains work.
I'm trying out this build, as for now I'm really satisfied and, must say, It can easy peasy clear T15 maps in under a minute with a not-crazy-expensive setup.

As for now, my main issue is single target damage: I can do T16 bosses and Elder's guardians, but it takes a while and a couple deaths in the process.

I'm trying to figure out what's the best bang for my buck to improve my overall damage, could anyone help me figure out, or have any suggestions?

My gear atm:
Spoiler

Jewels:
Spoiler

I was thinking about getting Rigwald's Quills, but I'm not sure that would really do great for my overall damage, rather than my clear speed. I'm good with how fast my char clears maps, I'm only unhappy with bosses.

(I know I should have +2 ts on Lightpoacher, but I rolled +40% dmg and thus, as for now, I don't think that's my #1 priority)
Last edited by vgtdnl on Sep 21, 2018, 3:44:16 AM
What about using 2 Inspired Learning with HH?
"
(I know I should have +2 ts on Lightpoacher, but I rolled +40% dmg and thus, as for now, I don't think that's my #1 priority)

Get +2
What do you think about using the fracturing spinner as a quiver for this?
Sorry for all the late replies, back to uni.

"
RobJordan wrote:
Is the aring blows/craclking speed cluster always worth it? Or does it depend on how much flat lightning we have on jewels? Are there any other nodes worth considering?

I would say yes it depends how much damage you are using or if ur using windripper with added cold. You will have to check PoB for when its worth it and when its not

Since 3.4 a very very good node to get for this build has been the jewel slot next to top right scion and slot in Unnatural Instinct. So i might give up those and go for the jewel slot if ur 50/50 light/cold or smthing. The jewel is actually in my main build now but i just dont have much time to update guide lately.

"
ok4u2hate wrote:
hey great build and I am trying it, but what about the chance to hit? I dont see any accuracy on the tree or gear. isn't a low chance to hit generally a bad idea?

Deadeye = Super high Acc.

"
Spirc wrote:
"

Hello,

i need help. I spent more than 40 ex in ur build but i dont have any singletarget damage. i die on a tier 6 boss.

Can u advice me whats i doing wrong.

Thank u all.

Bye

1. You should have around 10 abyss jewels if ur using tombfist + stygian.
2. Don't use a pierce quiver if you are using fork on deadeye.
3. No diamond flask
"
vgtdnl wrote:
I'm trying out this build, as for now I'm really satisfied and, must say, It can easy peasy clear T15 maps in under a minute with a not-crazy-expensive setup.

As for now, my main issue is single target damage: I can do T16 bosses and Elder's guardians, but it takes a while and a couple deaths in the process.

I'm trying to figure out what's the best bang for my buck to improve my overall damage, could anyone help me figure out, or have any suggestions?

My gear atm:
Spoiler

Jewels:
Spoiler

I was thinking about getting Rigwald's Quills, but I'm not sure that would really do great for my overall damage, rather than my clear speed. I'm good with how fast my char clears maps, I'm only unhappy with bosses.

I think if u wanna up for single target
1. +2 enchant on starkonja/devoto will be better than +40% inc lightpoacher, +2 gives quite a big single target increase, around 50% MORE i wanna say.
2. A few of your jewels need replacing.

I would say T16 bosses will be pretty ez once u do 1. and 2. but guardians you might still die, unless u get to some pretty good gear.

"
Kinsl wrote:
What about using 2 Inspired Learning with HH?

Personally im not a fan of IL + HH unless you're going the 60s buff build, not cuz its better or worse. But for sure it will work if you prefer HH buffs.

"
Ribelside wrote:
What do you think about using the fracturing spinner as a quiver for this?

I would say its as good as a decent +1 quiver or a very good +0 quiver. Definitely not on the level of Rigwalds or +2 IMO.
Last edited by 5Six on Sep 26, 2018, 5:54:14 AM
"
5Six wrote:

Since 3.4 a very very good node to get for this build has been the jewel slot next to top right scion and slot in Unnatural Instinct. So i might give up those and go for the jewel slot if ur 50/50 light/cold or smthing. The jewel is actually in my main build now but i just dont have much time to update guide lately.

Can u open ur profile so that i can check ur tree?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info