[3.4] Tornado Shot Deadeye | Level 100 viable | #3 Ranger | Elder | Shaper | Lab

"
glcr wrote:
Life gain on hit is much superior to VP. It works the same as pre nerf VP with builds like molten strike, and lets you run no leech mods and labs very smoothly.

Regarding the mana gain, you can actually get 3 mana gain on hit on jewels instead of the ring, which makes finding a good rolled ring a lot easier. It will still take a lot of effort to find 2 that work well together, but I think the ceiling is higher if you do find them eventually.

still a no from me, ur now giving up damage when u use viridian over searching, and these viridians would cap out at 3 mods as well.
Hey there! loving this new take on tornado shot. Quick question for you.. I have this bow

Is that an upgrade from the windripper? The only piece it's missing is the power charge on crit part. Thanks for your time!
"
Cirazoli wrote:
Hey there! loving this new take on tornado shot. Quick question for you.. I have this bow

Is that an upgrade from the windripper? The only piece it's missing is the power charge on crit part. Thanks for your time!

yeah itll be more i think, cant be sure, just use pob.
bro please, I can't understand which gems should I have to use on armor, is not clear, on pastebin for example ): I can't understand well that please can you explain it?
"
D0myz wrote:
bro please, I can't understand which gems should I have to use on armor, is not clear, on pastebin for example ): I can't understand well that please can you explain it?

follow gem section
Last edited by 5Six on Aug 8, 2018, 1:57:08 AM
Really want to try this out! Thanks!!!
Is there a leveling guide for this build anywhere?
"
jakeunlimited wrote:
Is there a leveling guide for this build anywhere?

sunder then respec at like level 70
When I'm bored, I sometimes login to Standard. Slowly building it up.
"
Escape_Artist wrote:
When I'm bored, I sometimes login to Standard. Slowly building it up.

u can get a legacy qotf on standard, and probably cap evasion much easier.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info