[3.5] SWOLE Blaze Vortex | RF BV Chieftain | 9K life | 3.5M Shaper DPS | Uber Elder down

I am using Facebreaker for leveling
Anyone else having experience on this build in Delve?
Hey there. I like the idea of this, never played BV and wanted to but I'm having some issues.

https://pastebin.com/hvXLF2Cv

This is the PoB I am following.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my current characters PoB.

https://pastebin.com/BBfxTQnL (zerker gives me 50k more dps, just havent switched yet)

I'm not sure where I'm losing 200k dps at.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Main point: I'm doing shit all dps lol. I don't know why theres such a drastic change in dps. I'm not good at this stuff.
i dont understand mechanic of this build. On Pob if i turn of Vaal RF, i lost 1/2 BV dmg. Why ?@@
"
Main point: I'm doing shit all dps lol. I don't know why theres such a drastic change in dps. I'm not good at this stuff.

There are several points where your setup deviates from my build, many of these are lowering your dps:
- Ascendancy: for this build, picking Berserker over Chieftain will lose you half the elemental damage scaling. You also lose your endurance charges, some life regeneration and some life leech, but these don't contribute to dps.
- Elemental overload: for this build picking Elemental Overload paired with nodes like Heart of Flame is more efficient than picking critical strike nodes.
- Righteous Fire: you forgot to toggle Righteous Fire in your PoB.

"
i dont understand mechanic of this build. On Pob if i turn of Vaal RF, i lost 1/2 BV dmg. Why ?@@

The effect of Righteous Fire gives you up to 40% more spell damage, same goes for Vaal Righteous Fire. Additionally, these two effects can be stacked.
Last edited by davydavidsson on Nov 23, 2018, 6:52:43 AM
hey what jewels do you use ?
Hey, could you post an updated leveling guide for 3.5 since Sunder’s viability as a leveling skill has gone down with the change to stat sticking?
"
hey what jewels do you use ?

Ideally you would want abyssal jewels with increased maximum life and physical damage added to spells. Alternatively normal jewels with increased maximum life and increased fire damage, area damage, strength, or spell damage are also great.

If you've got currency to spare, Emperor's Might is a nice addition. Same goes for a Watcher's Eye jewel with any of the following mods:
- Life gain on hit while affected by Vitality
- Increased life regeneration rate while affected by Vitality
- Life regenerated per second while affected by Vitality
- Life leech while affected by Vitality
- Physical damage taken as fire damage while affected by Purity of Fire

"
Hey, could you post an updated leveling guide for 3.5 since Sunder’s viability as a leveling skill has gone down with the change to stat sticking?/quote]

I don't think that these changes have much impact on Sunder's viability as a leveling skill, as stat sticks were more of a concern for end game content, where this build does not intend to use Sunder.
Which pantheon skill should be used?
"
Which pantheon skill should be used?

Soul of Arakaali and Soul of Abberath are useful for sustaining RF.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info